Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gabi Garica is the best fight for Amanda Nunes.

Before you say that Amanda Nunes would KO Gabi Garica let us take a closer look at the facts.

Amanda Nunes has 13 KO/TKO's out of 25 fights so far, slightly over 50% KO/TKO ratio.
Gabi Garcia has never been KO'd or TKO'd or even finished in a fight, in fact Gabi Garcia is undefeated.

Gabi has yet to fight in the UFC because they do not have a weight class for her. In RizinFF Gabi Garcia
had some great fights and vs much larger woman then Nunes and always came out victorious.

So in a fight between Amanda Nunes the truth is we do not know what would happen. Women sports has come
so far and we all remember events like Fedor vs Choi, these are moments you cannot forget, they fuse to the mind.

So in a fight between Amanda Nunes and Gabi Garcia what do you think would happen?

@PaulieGMMA

Amanda Nunes vs Gabi Garcia

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
Floyd Mayweather is fighting Logan Paul who has 40 to 50 lbs on Floyd.

I don't think Floyd would fight a top ranked boxer at a 40 to 50 lb disadvantage.

If Floyd wouldn't do it, should Amanda Nunes?

·
The Title Guy
18,062 Posts
Well I doubt any commission would allow this nor would the UFC allow her to do it without of course the USADA testing and we all know that Gabi Garcia wouldn't pass that test. There are constant talks about her fighting Kayla Harrison or doing a Bellator cross promotion but we'll have to see if any of these super fights were ever to happen.

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
Rizin would do it.

Amanda Nunes could end up fighting Bob Sapp in japan if she clears our her divisions.

·
The Title Guy
18,062 Posts
I don't think they'd go that far, but fighting Gabi Garcia is the equivalent of fighting Bob Sapp. It'd be more likely that she'd fight Kayla Harrison or someone in Bellator MMA. She probably won't fight Cyborg because the two actually train together believe it or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts