Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robbery?? (spoiler)

your seriously telling me Korean Zombie didnt win that fight??

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Jung took the first clearly.

The 2nd was close, I gave it to Garcia.

The 3rd I feel was pretty clearly Garcia, as he was busier and landed more shots.

One of the most enjoyable, exciting fights I've ever seen.

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,407 Posts
I felt Jung won but that fight was so close it's hard to really definitively call it for either side. The only obvious round was the first. I felt Jung took the third but at that point I was so focused on him that I wasn't paying as much attention to what Garcia was landing. Then again Garcia running for a good portion of the third didn't do much for me.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didnt know much about "Korean Zombie" before 2night.

I know this. He won that fight. He also has a new fan.

WHAT A FIGHT ;)

FTR i had it 30-27 zombie. all the real big exchanges he won except the time he got stunned. but he landed several bigtime combos with knees attached etc. i thot he also had octogan control and was stalking the entire fight.

dont know how ppl say Garcia was busier, he was backpedeling alot and throwing out crazy haymakers that mostly missed. Zombie was more accurate and i think he landed more??

fight metric should be interesting.

Reactions: michelangelo

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
That fight was fukking AMAZING!! :thumb02: Me mucho likey punchy face action. Yeah- I thought Jung should have won but both guys fought great. I'm totally down for an instant rematch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
+1 on the Zombie. Got the knock down in the first, take down and submission attempt in the 2nd, octogon controll the whole fight. Garcia attempted takedowns but never completed any.

Also think Garcia did too much running in the 3rd.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I mean no real losers in this fight but yeah I had Jung winning. He pushed the pace, landed cleaner combinations, and his face relatively clean compared to Garcias.

btw anyone catch that exchange between Dana & Rogan?

pretty sure Dana said "Chung won that fight" and Rogan "Yeah, it was obvious" before they knew they were on air.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Man, I hope both guys get six figure bonuses for the greatest fight of ALL TIME.

And yeah, KZ was close to finishing every single round.

I didnt know much about "Korean Zombie" before 2night.

I know this. He won that fight. He also has a new fan.

WHAT A FIGHT ;)

FTR i had it 30-27 zombie. all the real big exchanges he won except the time he got stunned. but he landed several bigtime combos with knees attached etc. i thot he also had octogan control and was stalking the entire fight.

dont know how ppl say Garcia was busier, he was backpedeling alot and throwing out crazy haymakers that mostly missed. Zombie was more accurate and i think he landed more??

fight metric should be interesting.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
The decision was garbage. Jung clearly won the first and third round. Jung displayed aggression, octagon control and better striking. It was bullsh*t to say the least.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
with better GNP Jung would have finished the fight in the 1st, imo. (especially the great chance he had with elbows while he was on top ) It's the 2nd time Jung drops a controversial decision... Hopefully he'll be back soon with more KO power to avoid leaving it to the judges like this again.

I noticed this from Stun Gun as well (striking is accurate but not enough power) They're both very talented but would greatly benefit from adding more power to their striking.

*awesome* fight nonetheless, loved it.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.