Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FITPLUS Muay Thai
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy fight in my opinion. Who's got this and why? This fight is close, i'm kind of leaning towards Sakara because he's got quick hands and likes to throw down the pipe. Might prove to be effective against Harris' power throwing style where his hands are usually down very low

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
I think that Harris' wrestling is going to play a factor in this fight. He has some good slams and I don't think that Sakara has the wrestling to prevent these from happening. Harris just needs to keep this fight where he is most comfortable because his stand up needs a lot of work. He has a lot of power and is explosive, but he tends to get sloppy and it seems like he looks to show off that power and explosiveness more than to make an attempt to show good technique. Sakara has good stand up and will probably try to capitalize off of that by picking him apart if Harris chooses to show case that strategy.

My prediction, Harris will realize Sakara's strengths and not look to trifle in unfamiliar territory. He should be able to utilize his own strengths fairly well and put Sakara on his back multiple times, we might even see a slam or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.