Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put together some gifs of this guy. Some of the stuff this does is unbelievable.

I think when it's all said and done Lesnar will be remembered as the baddest man who ever walked on this planet.

Speed
To put things in perspective. He ran the 40 M faster than Jerry Rice and Emitt Smith.

Agility

Somehow in this gif, he's actually simultaneously regaining his balance, turning and slipping a punch.

Power

This one has a combo of everything. He breaks Heaths Orbital, sends him flying across the ring, and adds in some epic spear.gore thing after the fact.

Some guys around Brock have reported he can bench up to 600 lbs. In one part of the video Brock goes from a bench press to getting about a foot of air doing clapping pushups. Couture was tugging at these ropes pretty good but Brock is ripping them off the wall

Remind anyone of anything?

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
It's a damn shame that Carwin will knock him out in the 1st.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this thread. Let the negative reps come!

-----------------

I put together some gifs of this guy. Some of the stuff this does is unbelievable.

I think when it's all said and done Lesnar will be remembered as the baddest man who ever walked on this planet.

Speed
To put things in perspective. He ran the 40 M faster than Jerry Rice and Emitt Smith.

Anyone can do this with a training partner who just sits there and lets you roll. Had he had a partner actually fighting him, his back would have been taking during that stupid roll. IMO he should have put his right hip down and swung the right leg through to stand up still facing his opponent instead of risking getting caught up. Take ur eyes off your BF Brock for one second and look at his partner. Looks like he's going to stop and grab a cup of coffee while Brock rolls.

Good God. Brock doing a backflip in the WWE. What an MMA superhero!!!

Somehow in this gif, he's actually simultaneously regaining his balance, turning and slipping a punch.
You mean getting bucked off when he should have sunk both hooks in? And he didn't "slip" the punch. Herring threw it high and it connected to the top of his head before he dropped his head down. You can credit Herring for not connecting with that one, not Brock.

Power

This one has a combo of everything. He breaks Heaths Orbital, sends him flying across the ring, and adds in some epic spear.gore thing after the fact.
The punch put him on his ass, and he rolled back on his own. The roll was fully self induced. It did far from "sending him flying across the ring". I like how Brock thought he was playing football after the punch too.

Some guys around Brock have reported he can bench up to 600 lbs. In one part of the video Brock goes from a bench press to getting about a foot of air doing clapping pushups. Couture was tugging at these ropes pretty good but Brock is ripping them off the wall
That in itself is far from impressive. I'm 6-02 / 185 and we do rope exercises in our gym all the time. It's not that tough with both hands and momentum to get swings like that. It's a lot tougher to stay standing, and keep two separate alternating waves going using just arms.

I'm not denying Brock is athletic or strong. This thread just wreaks of nut hugging and exaggerates like Brock is some MMA God (especially using WWE GIF's to make a point. LAWL).

I said it before, and I'll say it again. 3-1 with wins over Couture, Herring, and win/loss with Mir. Over rated. Go back to WWE and take your fans with you.

Here's a GIF for you. Look at Brock's athleticism as he donkey kicks.... right into the submission. Thats a fighter right there folks.

Good job Brock. You're making your fans proud. You've already shown what you think of them... yet they still keep praising you. It's like the wife in a domestic violence situation after she's bloody and in the hospital... "But but but... I love him!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
We'll see Spoken812 :p. I've got my money on Brock. If Brock doesn't get ko'd in the first (that's the only way I see Carwin winning, first 3 minutes to be exact) I think he's going to want to punish Carwin. Similar to what he did to Herring. Just get him down and maul him for 5 rounds just to show him A) How good he is and B) What it's like to be out of the first round. That's just my prediction.

Just to re-illustrate. Carwin by ko in first 3 minutes OR Brock by domination for the rest of the fight. I have a feeling he'll make Carwin quit because I don't think Carwin has ever been dominated before.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a damn shame that Carwin will knock him out in the 1st.
Don't fall for the hype.

To put things in perspective, Carwins wrestling is about on the same level as Div 2, 2 time all american Chris Tuscherer. And we know what Brock does to Tuscherter in training every day.

See 3:15 of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quyrh-oVO-4&feature=player_embedded

Lesnar and Konrad go at every day in training and Brock gets the better of him. Konrad is 300 lbs and a 2 time div 1 champion.

Carwin will be taken down at will and busted up. It won't even be competitive.

·
Registered
780 Posts
get the one were he botches SSP and break his neck and concusses himself.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this thread. Let the negative reps come!

-----------------

Anyone can do this with a training partner who just sits there and lets you roll. Had he had a partner actually fighting him, his back would have been taking during that stupid roll. IMO he should have put his right hip down and swung the right leg through to stand up still facing his opponent instead of risking getting caught up. Take ur eyes off your BF Brock for one second and look at his partner. Looks like he's going to stop and grab a cup of coffee while Brock rolls.

Good God. Brock doing a backflip in the WWE. What an MMA superhero!!!

You mean getting bucked off when he should have sunk both hooks in? And he didn't "slip" the punch. Herring through it high and it connected to the top of his head before he dropped his head down. You can credit Herring for not connecting with that one, not Brock.

The punch put him on his ass, and he rolled back because Brock started charging. The roll was fully self induced. It did far from "sending him flying across the ring". I like how Brock thought he was playing football after the punch too.

That in itself is far from impressive. I'm 6-02 / 185 and we do rope exercises in our gym all the time. It's not that tough with both hands and momentum to get swings like that. It's a lot tougher to stay standing, and keep two separate alternating waves going using just arms.

I'm not denying Brock is athletic or strong. This thread just wreaks of nut hugging and exaggerates like Brock is some God.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. 3-1 with wins over Couture, Herring, and win/loss with Mir. Over rated. Go back to WWE and take your fans with you.

Here's a GIF for you.

LMAO wow. You actually tried to discredit every gif I posted. What a troll.

Lesnar is anomaly to be the size he is and move like that.

This is what I like to call blind hate. Spare me the act that you are knowledgeable when you aren't even aware that Brock's record is 4-1. I'm sure people like you will crawl back under your rock after the 3rd of July.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get the one were he botches SSP and break his neck and concusses himself.
The one where he remains conscious and finishes the match after landing straight on his head after jumping 15 feet?

The chin that guy must have huh? :)

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
LMAO wow. You actually tried to discredit every gif I posted. What a troll.

Lesnar is anomaly to be the size he is and move like that.

This is what I like to call blind hate. Spare me the act that you are knowledgeable when you aren't even aware that Brock's record is 4-1. I'm sure people like you will crawl back under your rock after the 3rd of July.
Yes. Because trolls post point by point rebuttals :sarcastic12: Do you even know what a troll is?

Brock is 3-1 in the UFC, and I don't have his record memorized. Somehow not memorizing someones record with 5 fights makes me not a real fan? LOL

Win or lose I will hate Brock. LOL... Yeah... after July 3rd I'll stop watching MMA! That makes a lot of sense considering I don't care about that fight one bit.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. Because trolls post point by point rebuttals :sarcastic12: Do you even know what a troll is?

Brock is 3-1 in the UFC, and I don't have his record memorized. Somehow not memorizing someones record with 5 fights makes me not a real fan? LOL

Win or lose I will hate Brock. LOL... Yeah... after July 3rd I'll stop watching MMA! That makes a lot of sense considering I don't care about that fight one bit.
3-1 in the UFC?

So what we only count UFC fights now? So Fedor is what 0-0?

What a tool.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
3-1 in the UFC?

So what we only count UFC fights now? So Fedor is what 0-0?

What a tool.
This is like teaching a second grader geometry.

No where did I saw I only count UFC fights. I said he's 3-1 in the UFC, and those are the only fights I'm aware of. I'm sorry I don't have the guy with 5 pro fights record memorized.

Jeash. Let me guess, you were one of the guys who cheated on the high school exit exam?

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
I have the greatest of respect for the athlete he is, for the fighter he has become in such a short amount of time, but unfortunately for Brock, none of the above mentioned skills will help him, once he gets punched in the face by Carwin.
The jaw doesn't have any muscles....

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
I have the greatest of respect for the athlete he is, for the fighter he has become in such a short amount of time, but unfortunately for Brock, none of the above mentioned skills will help him, once he gets punched in the face by Carwin.
The jaw doesn't have any muscles....
I have all the respect in the world for him as an athlete (although I do believe part of his strength is from roids). Hell, I'm a wrestling coach myself.

That being said, I hate Brock as a person. I hate his attitude, his approach towards this sport, I hate where he came from (WWE, NOT NCAA) and the fans he's brought over to this sport.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is like teaching a second grader geometry.

No where did I saw weI only count UFC fights. I said he's 3-1 in the UFC, and those are the only fights I'm aware of. I'm sorry I don't have the guy with 5 pro fights record memorized.

Jeash. Let me guess, you were one of the guys who cheated on the high school exit exam?
You just said he was 3-1, you didn't say he was 3-1 "in the UFC".

For somebody who is going to go to such meticulous length to bash somebody at the very least you'd think you'd know what his record was.

What really happened was is, in your attempt to bash all things Lesnar, because you're a hating troll, you tried to paint Brock in the most negative light positive, even taking a win off his record because you thought you might get off on a technicality.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
You just said he was 3-1, you didn't say he was 3-1 "in the UFC".

For somebody who is going to go to such meticulous length to bash somebody at the very least you'd think you'd know what his record was.

What really happened was is, in your attempt to bash all things Lesnar, because you're a hating troll, you tried to paint Brock in the most negative light positive, even taking a win off his record because you thought you might get off on a technicality.
You're a genius... that's EXACTLY what it was!!!!

I hate Brock so much that I decided to take ONE win off of his lengthy record and pretend like I never knew about it. Because that ONE win obviously changes everything!!! There's no possible way that I didn't have his record memorized and only thought about the fights I've seen him in... no way because that just defies logic!!!

Genius!!!!

:sarcastic12:

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
I have all the respect in the world for him as an athlete (although I do believe part of his strength is from roids). Hell, I'm a wrestling coach myself.

That being said, I hate Brock as a person. I hate his attitude, his approach towards this sport, I hate where he came from (WWE, NOT NCAA) and the fans he's brought over to this sport.
I almost think you want Carwin to KO Brock on July 3rd! :laugh: :sarcastic12:
BTW - I think he will.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

And I hate elitist fans like you. What gives you the right to pass judgement on other fans being brought into this sport? You think because you have some experience with wrestling or some other facet of MMA that your $50 is any better than any other fan who puts it down to watch PPV. No new fans of the sport should be discouraged as growth is the ultimate goal. You don't belong to some exclusive club, and you're not special.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're a genius... that's EXACTLY what it was!!!!

I hate Brock so much that I decided to take ONE win off of his lengthy record and pretend like I never knew about it. Because that ONE win obviously changes everything!!! There's no possible way that I didn't have his record memorized and only thought about the fights I've seen him in... no way because that just defies logic!!!

Genius!!!!

:sarcastic12:
You've already admitted to personally hating Brock even though you don't actually know him so I wouldn't put it past you. Clearly your posts stink of bias. It's either that or ignorance. I mean if you don't even know what the guys record is you're clearly not fit pass any judgement on his abilities.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
And I hate elitist fans like you. What gives you the right to pass judgement on other fans being brought into this sport? You think because you have some experience with wrestling or some other facet of MMA that your $50 is any better than any other fan who puts it down to watch PPV. No new fans of the sport should be discouraged as growth is the ultimate goal. You don't belong to some exclusive club, and you're not special.
I'm an elitist fan now? You're just awesome on your judgements tonight.

My ******* toothless cousins are asking my how Brock's doing in the UFC. No thanks, they can continue watching WWE. I don't want them in my sport.

My experience in wrestling is minimal. I coach high school wresltling and do it for fun. That means nothing and has nothing to do with MMA except a greater appreciation of that aspect. I never claimed to be special, or that my opinion meant more. My opinion just so happens to be right more often than not. You should try it sometime ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.