Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Give us Shogun vs Rampage 2!!

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Diokhan 
#1 ·
With the destruction of Lyoto Machida and now Shogun Rua the champion, it would be only fitting to see Shogun & Rampage 2. Keep in mind he still have to get past Rashad but that looks like a great fight soon to be I just hope he checks the kicks this time around!!

See less See more
#2 ·
IF Rampage gets passed Rasahd I think this is a no brainer. Aside from being an anticipated rematch it's also a nice polar opposite fight with the respectful martial artist in Shogun, Vs. the chain wearing trash talking street thug in Rampage.

If this happens I will be cheering loudly for Shogun, even though he took my boy down... :(

#3 ·
It's not really an intriguing rematch since Rampages weakness hasn't really changed. He doesn't check leg kicks and Shogun's are some of the best in the whole division. Plus the first fight wasn't exactly close. However, it's pretty much the only fight that makes sense...

wait...

I want Shogun/Lil Nog 2

... NOW!!!

#4 ·
It's not really an intriguing rematch since Rampages weakness hasn't really changed. He doesn't check leg kicks and Shogun's are some of the best in the whole division. Plus the first fight wasn't exactly close. However, it's pretty much the only fight that makes sense...

wait...

I want Shogun/Lil Nog 2

... NOW!!!
this fight would be awesome . but i doubt nog will get it that fast , i see JBJ vs lil nog by the end of 2010 and winner get the shot at i hope shogun .

#6 ·
I will take Shogun vs. Rashad or Rampage right now. I just can not wait to see him fight again. Also, who are we going to give Lyoto? The winner of lil Nog and Brilz? Franklin or Chuck?

#8 ·
From a hype perspective and from a marketing perspective Shogun vs. Rampage is a good fight. But not only did Rampage get absolutely dominated once already by Shogun but his weaknesses are Shogun's strength's, as in he doesn't defend kicks and he doesn't defend against the plum clinch. Rampage better rehire Juanito cuz he's gonna need the boxing training.

#9 ·
While this matchup would be intresting, I would mach rather see anderson vs shogun. I want to see how the untouchable anderson would fair against the allmighty shogun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.