• Gomi

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Kid Yamamoto

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Norifumi Yamamoto would beat the snot out of Takanori Gomi, finally shut him up. Norifumi completely dominated Genki Sudo, Renzo Gracie, a lot others. No one gives him respect and hes the best lightweight in the world, he can beat anyone in the lightweight division except Sean Sherk.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
MMA freak said:
Norifumi Yamamoto would beat the snot out of Takanori Gomi, finally shut him up. Norifumi completely dominated Genki Sudo, Renzo Gracie, a lot others. No one gives him respect and hes the best lightweight in the world, he can beat anyone in the lightweight division except Sean Sherk.
vitor ribeiro would smash him. kid is top 5 though.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
MMA freak said:
The reason why no one gives him respect (I don't see where you get that) is because his sportsmanship sucks. I don't mean talking trash, flipping off corner men, or show boating...

I mean holding onto and cranking submissions after the tap, or beating on his unconscious opponent for almost a full minute even though the ref was trying to pull him off while laughing the whole time. When he gets beat (and everyone gets beat sooner or later), I won't be suprised if his opponent decides to injure him in the process.

But between the two, I think this would be a great fight. I'd like to see it happen, but Yamamoto is currently training to try to make the 2008 Japanese Olympic team for Greco-Roman wrestling. We won't see him in the MMA ring for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.