Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cheers.
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sportsnet is airing UFC 105!

Great for those of you who don't have Spike, or prefer to watch it on Sportsnet. Maybe it's just me, but there seem to be fewer, or shorter, commercial breaks.

I'm impressed with the way this network has embraced the sport. Even MMA Connected. Yeah, Showdown Joe is goofy and he's a shameless self-promoter, but he works hard to cover the sport.

·
Registered
963 Posts
i hate showdown joe so much, i swear every time he has to give his opinion on something he just says the same thing danas already said on the subject

but yeah sportsnets sick ill probably watch in there instead of spike

·
Resident Drunk
3,716 Posts
Sportsnet is airing UFC 105!

Great for those of you who don't have Spike, or prefer to watch it on Sportsnet. Maybe it's just me, but there seem to be fewer, or shorter, commercial breaks.

I'm impressed with the way this network has embraced the sport. Even MMA Connected. Yeah, Showdown Joe is goofy and he's a shameless self-promoter, but he works hard to cover the sport.
Sick! Thanks for letting me know. + Rep!

·
12,900 Posts
When is it for Pacific Standard time...

·
Registered
457 Posts
This is great. I remember watching the UK card with Bisping-Leben last year during the day, must have been on Sportsnet. I think it sucks though that a lot of people miss out on quality mma due to not being able to order certain channels. Spike has to be ordered here in Quebec, but in Ontario it's part of the basic cable package. What about the providers that don't offer spike? Miss out on all UFC pretty much? Thank God we haev the fight network.

On the other hand, it pisses me off that I can't get HD net. There's a LOT of great programming I don't get to see especially with newer K-1 shows.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Well If I can watch it Live that would be sweet.

I have to work early in the morning so I would like if I could watch it really early.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts