Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Very nice video dude, +repped! Sick suplex by Chael on Lindland @ 2:45ish. Admittedly he did seem to get a little sluggish towards the end ...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I didn't watch it in the link provided, but is the one where he's training in those white spandex pants (wtf is with that)?

In that video he looked slow and as said, "sluggish," but I doubt he's going to give his opponent a full video of him in action.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
one of the guys he was sparing with 1/2 the time looked like he was 160-170lbs....

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Looks easy enought to be the man, when the other guy is not fighting back and he´s half your size...

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Good to see Chael working from his guard and doing some BJJ too (including, what it looked like to be a triangle escape). :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
Dem pants is hella tight! :S

Otherwise, he's looking kinda 'meh' to me, not the form of a champion in my eyes :/

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
The thing is, we've all seen Chael in action against Okami and Marquardt. There is no way this is even a fraction of his training. This is just for publicity. That guy goes hard for 15 minutes - In my opinion this is him just goofing around for the camera.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Good video, would have been a heck of a lot better if Chael wasn't flashing his junk around in those tight trousers, not a pretty sight. Chael did showcase some pretty cool MMA stuff though, the slam at around 2:40 was sick. Chael's a heck of a lot slicker than I thought he was too, and I rate the dude higher than most. His stand-up didn't look great, but his grappling is very impressive. Even from the bottom he showed some slick stuff. I think he's got a good chance against Anderson you know. Really looking forward to the fight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts