Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez

Votes: 4 16.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have put together what I think are the best 8 fighters to come out of all 3 TUF's. Who do YOU think was the BEST fighter out of all 3 TUF's????

P.S. My vote goes to Diego

·
Registered
178 Posts
It's hard because they are all at different stages, but for me the standouts are Diego, Forrest and Mike Bisping, with Joe Stevenson getting an honorable mention.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think you have to give it to Diego since he dominated season one. I think bigger than anyone else in any other season. I thought Forrest and Bisping were fantastic but not the dominance that Diego showed.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Crap you guys :mad: :thumbsdown:. There are already two more polls on this, one first by Rush and the other by UFCFAN33. So stop creating new polls on the same thing. Alright? Now someone should lock this. Sorry if I'm being a bit self-centered but it's getting real annoying.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Confrontation said:
Crap you guys :mad: :thumbsdown:. There are already two more polls on this, one first by Rush and the other by UFCFAN33. So stop creating new polls on the same thing. Alright? Now someone should lock this. Sorry if I'm being a bit self-centered but it's getting real annoying.
So don't reply to them then

·
Banned
495 Posts
Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez
He is the most rounded fight out of TUF Black Belt in Ju Jitsu a great wrestler And his striking isn't that bad just needs work.

Forrest has got a good thing going amazing stamina,Decent speed he can take a punch as well can give a hell of a right hand.And now that he's training with Randy his Take down Def is awsome.

Bisping...Overrated big time he didn't fight anyone special on the show.
But he has very good stand up im not so sure about his Chin he was caught by Ross pretty bad.But i would love to see him fight against Forrest.

Chris Leben Decent grappling and a solid stand up game he just needs alot of work a bit sloppy.He beat Rivera easy Edwees easy Cote in a hard fight so you know he's not a scub because he dominates the scrubs
By the time he's about 28 i think he will be a force.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Kalib Starnes is way better than Kendall he just had pain during that fight he should have won especially if he was feeling better Kendall was lucky to win the series. Kendall is not ready for UFC and should be in the gym like Brasil says. And Ed isn't ready either.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Eminem said:
I wouldn't call him a scrub he is decent and won TUF.
Agreed - Kendall had a bunch of potential but his attitude thing was annoying. He needed to grow up and really realise the level of commitment needed in the UFC game.

The fact that Tito has taken him on in TP shows he is willing to do what it takes. He has the potential to be awesome, don't knock it.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Probably the count. Great striker and all around game. But Daddy, Diego, and forrest were all good. But the best not on the polls is JOSH KOSHCHECK

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Kalib shouldnt be on the list, he didnt impress me too much in his 2 fights. Joe Daddy Stevenson isnt even on the list, so thats pretty lame too, this poll sucks lol but my vote goes for The Count

1 - 16 of 16 Posts