Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuff One But Im Goin Rampage On Arona..that Was Insanity!!it Was Old School Wwf Style, Friggin Great

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Randleman on Fedor......Rampage/Arona....and you have to add Hughes/Newton in there because of the dramatic pause right before the impact

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah, the randleslam was the best ever, I don't know how fedor got up.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I haven't seen the Randleman or the Jackson one.

I'd personally have to say Hughes, but im not sure if thats a slam or just a fall. According to Newton he passed out, and just fell.

Anyways if someone has either of those slames on like myspace videos or youtube or google videos, please post the link. I'd love to see them.

Edit: just saw the Randleman one, and that was a nice slam. Reminds me when i used to watch WWE when i was little and the rock did the Rock bottom. lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Kameleon said:
The Rampage one was good but I got to be bias and give it to Randleman on Fedor.
How about the MOST damaging one? Did fedor jump right back up and rip randlemean if I remember right? TKO ones? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spit206Fire said:
I haven't seen the Randleman or the Jackson one.

I'd personally have to say Hughes, but im not sure if thats a slam or just a fall. According to Newton he passed out, and just fell.

Anyways if someone has either of those slames on like myspace videos or youtube or google videos, please post the link. I'd love to see them.

Edit: just saw the Randleman one, and that was a nice slam. Reminds me when i used to watch WWE when i was little and the rock did the Rock bottom. lol
go to youtube and type in rampage jackson or rampage and look at his highlights it should be there:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tito knocking out tanner with that slam was sick too.not the best but still it inflicted more damage than randlemans

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have just started to get into MMA in the last 2-3 years but i have watched most of the old fights on dvd and the best one i have seen to date has to be Randleman on Fedor. I just looks and sounds so sick!!!!

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Hughes vs Trigg 2

Best slam was when Matt Hughes got out of a rear naked choke, picked up and carried Frank Trigg to the other side of the octagon and slammed him on the mat. Then applied a RNC on Trigg for the win.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Big Slams?

Heh... Okay let's see what I can bring to mind...

Frank Shamrock vs. Igor Zinoviev (as seen 15 seconds into this vid)
Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock (just plain brutal)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Kevin Randleman (the infamous Murder-plex)
Carlos Newton vs Matt Hughes (some call it a lucky break, but the power can't be denied)
Quinton Jackson vs Ricardo Arona (seen at 3 minutes 55 seconds of this clip, but you'll see that Rampage has always been known for slamming the crap out of his opponents if given the chance)

I think this should be enough for a few minutes of entertainment. :D

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
I forgot to add Sapp vs Noguiera. After the fight Sapp claims that he tried to "Powerbomb" Nog. Looks more like a piledriver to me.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
The funniest was kerr knocking himself out. but the best was coleman, shogan when coleman slammed him and shogan dislocated his elbow.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like the one that never happened. When some douche tried to slam Rickson ala Randelman/Fedor, and Rickson just jumped with it and RNC'd his ass out

funkdoctor by armbar

·
Banned
55 Posts
There are a lot of slams I have seen that could be classified as the greatest but I don't know who the fighters were since they were in unknown organizations. I think the most known MMA slams are Randleman on Fedor, Tito Ortiz on Evan Tanner, or Quinton Jackson on Ricardo Arona.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts