Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Would you like to see Griffin/Bonnar 3?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Consdering Griffin has supposed of improved 10 fold and Bonnar is getting criticised over his training i think they should fight again in a years time as long as Bonnar changes his training. If Grffin was that good why didnt he knock Bonnar out this time?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
No. I don't care for these two, and their so called "rivalry."

Oh, and Stephan Bonnar entered to "Eminence Front" by The Who.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
adminmma said:
4 years from now yes, id love to see them fight again. Right now, no.
Agreed! Wait until they are a little more experianced!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ill watch another one, but wait a couple years let bonnar improve his game...dont give up on stephan yet..he can strike pretty well, he just gotta improve his takedown defense..hes a tuff guy tho..and thes two put on a good show, so ill watch 3

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
jdun11 said:
ill watch another one, but wait a couple years let bonnar improve his game...dont give up on stephan yet..he can strike pretty well, he just gotta improve his takedown defense..hes a tuff guy tho..and thes two put on a good show, so ill watch 3
I'm definitly not giving up on Bonnar! I totally agree with you about his ground game! When he gets that settled he'll know what to do when a wrestler(Rashad) just wants to lay on top of him!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.