Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LEGEND
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see Leben vs Griffin. Leben would have to come up, but dammit, both these guys love the sight of their OWN blood, and both would just go blow for blow. This would definatly be another Griffin vs Bonnar

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
God, do any of you people actually watch UFC? Griffin and Leben would NEVER FIGHT!!! they are in entirely different weight classes, Forrest is LHW and Leben is MW. If there was open weight fights, then yes they could, but theres not so it cant happen.

PS Ross Pointon sucks

·
LEGEND
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
God, do any of you people actually watch UFC? Griffin and Leben would NEVER FIGHT!!! they are in entirely different weight classes, Forrest is LHW and Leben is MW. If there was open weight fights, then yes they could, but theres not so it cant happen.

PS Ross Pointon sucks

hence the line in my blog " Leben would have to come up. " Hooked on phonics bud, try it

·
Registered
540 Posts
putmeonhold said:
I wanna see Leben vs Griffin. Leben would have to come up, but dammit, both these guys love the sight of their OWN blood, and both would just go blow for blow. This would definatly be another Griffin vs Bonnar
NO NO NO NO NO this would be a bad fight I bet Leben couldnt even beat Kos in a rematch and Ross dose kinda suck

·
The American Psycho
7,096 Posts
The way Leban fights, he would get ripped apart by Griffen.

·
LEGEND
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Punishment 101 said:
Why not talk about a legit fight ? ? ? Like Leben/Koscheck II or Franklin moving up to fight Chuck

Leben/Forrest is a mismatch
You gotta be kidding me. There's absolutly no way that Franklin's ever gonna fight Chuck. I think there would be a way better chance of Leben fighting Forrest

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.