Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
439 Posts
I have a guy from Paris, France, he's a champion in Muay Thai, he helps me before every fight, and nobody knows who he is cause he's not in my corner
Kongo? I remember reading somewhere that he said he might bright something new to his arsenal against Kos. I wonder if it's Muay Thai? His striking (combined boxing and karate) is already excellent, I can only imagine him developing a Mauy Thai plum.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Kongo? I remember reading somewhere that he said he might bright something new to his arsenal against Kos. I wonder if it's Muay Thai? His striking (combined boxing and karate) is already excellent, I can only imagine him developing a Mauy Thai plum.
GSP's got pretty solid MT actually, he went to Thailand before the Alves fight and spent some time with a proper teacher. Kru Phil Nurse is also an excellent MT coach.

I'd be interested to see who this dude from Paris is. Could be Victor (although he's not from france) Vargotsky who's trained GSP before, he's one scary MOFO.

I'd love it if more MMA fighters trained with top level kick-boxers like Petrosyan or Buakaw.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
It will probably be JLB.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Is JLB going to teach them how to quit in the middle of a fight. He used to be one of my favorite kickboxers but he is a bum these days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts