Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"The Striking Truth" is the exclusive documentary for charismatic Ultimate Fighting Champion Georges St-Pierre and dynamic MMA fighter David "The Crow" Loiseau. Trailer directed by Bobby Razak, written by James Hergott, and Film Directed/Produced By Steven J. Wong.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not really anything to do with the documentry, but I don't understand how you can be such good friends with GSP and still have a bad ground game. He's the best wrestler in MMA and David L. ground game still sucks. I'm not saying he should be on par with GSP, but he just got dominated on the ground again on Saturday.

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Yaaay, it's the world's greatest fighter, who has never done anything wrong and has always been a class act and an ambassador for the sport, let's make fun oh him everyone!

Jerks.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
an inaction movie

Reactions: TraMaI

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yaaay, it's the world's greatest fighter, who has never done anything wrong and has always been a class act and an ambassador for the sport, let's make fun oh him everyone!

Jerks.
Yaay, it's the world's greatest fighter,with the most sensitive fans in the world, let's then not be allowed to make jokes about him anymore!

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Holy shit. 5 anonymous neg rep's left from my gsp jokes, man, there is some serious gsp nut huggery on this forum. It was a ******* joke, lighten up you anonymous losers.

Reactions: fullcontact
1 - 20 of 30 Posts