Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who will win? Hughes Or St Pierre?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys... we've been waiting for someone to finally Shut the barn door on Matt Hughes and his cocky little "short man" attitude of his
(I'll Always hate him for that Gracie T Shirt)

I thought BJ Penn had his number last time, and I was wrong. I had crossed my fingers for Royce when he fought him (wrong again)
Not this time... no where to run Matt, just bring along a big towel to cry in when George is thanking God for his victory next month :cheeky4:

I say 2nd round KO kick to the big head of his...

IMO of course:thumbsup:

What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
I know your relatively new and everything but....c'mon

How the f*ck can you misspell arguably the UFC's most popular fighter's last name? I don't get it.

Who is Highes? :D

:dunno:

Reactions: Ken Shamrock

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got GSP taking it too not that i hate Hughes but if he was to loose it would shake up the UFC and make it more interesting, especially with how crowded that division is. I would love to see a KO from GSP just to see how their camp would look afterwards.

·
Registered
877 Posts
johnbender said:
OK guys... we've been waiting for someone to finally Shut the barn door on Matt Hughes and his cocky little "short man" attitude of his

I thought BJ Penn had his number last time, and I was wrong. I had crossed my fingers for Royce when he fought him (wrong again)
Not this time... no where to run Matt, just bring along a big towel to cry in when George is thanking God for his victory next month :cheeky4:

What do you guys think?
Sounds GREAT, we need a new champ and georges st pierre is woud be awsome, he deserves it imho. But Matt scares me..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noooooooooo

I cant believe I did that lol

Highes lol

Ill make new one

·
Registered
612 Posts
johnbender said:

Highes lol

Ill make new one
no point, i did however try to fix the title for you but when i edited it it looks correct everywhere, but its still shows "highes", the admin is gonna ahve to look into that because i edited it and changed it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing says NEWB like misspelling your own damn thread lol

YAYAYA Thanks for the help though guys... Im new lol

So ya as I was saying... I do RESPECT Matt for proving me wrong so many times and beating some pretty impressive opponents, but I dont like him, I dont like his attitude, and I HATE COUNTRY lol

So that being said (Im done venting now) GSP is gonna wipe the walls with HUghes, and Im gonna love every single SECOND of it:laugh:

I wish it were Vitor in there... I'm a Vitor Nuthugger I guess;)

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
johnbender said:

What do you guys think?
I have always been a big fan of Matt Hughes' fighting, but I want to see GSP take it to him and win the title. Just think of all the reshuffling that would do to that weight class.

GSP in the 2nd.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
johnbender said:

Highes lol

Ill make new one
HAHA...I was only messin' with ya bud. It's not a big deal.

No need for a whole new thread, it can easily be edited by a moderator.

As for the match, all I can say is: it will be one HELL of a fight. It can go either way to be 100% truthful. We will see in November. Glad I got tickets. :thumbsup:

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I hope Georges wins but I think Hughes will come out on top again!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
I have always been a big fan of Matt Hughes' fighting, but I want to see GSP take it to him and win the title. Just think of all the resuffling that would do to that weight class.

GSP in the 2nd.
In the Rashad thread didnt you say you hate ground n pounders and the style sucks. But you like Matt Hughes' fighting?

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
asskicker said:
In the Rashad thread didnt you say you hate ground n pounders and the style sucks. But you like Matt Hughes' fighting?
I like the slams that he brings and the fact that he comes back from the brink of defeat. I still stand by the comment about GnP.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You Got Tickets??!?!?

Wanna be my new best friend? lol

Ya I didnt know if I could even change the thread once I made it, oh well.

I've been pretty active for my first day though... Ive been reading this forum for about 2 months now and finally joined, so heeeeeeeey everyone lol

Ill be around for the long haul boys

Kick his A$$ St Pierre

GO BELFORT!!! (I miss that guy lol)

·
Registered
122 Posts
It would be great if GSP beat him by armbar to return the favor.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Bonnar

Ive been reading your posts for the past few months, along with Flying knee etc... Just joined today. Nice to meet you! I agree with most of what you say (usually lol)

Come on man dont give up on Pierre. I know Matt has found a way to win lots before, but George is a SICK BASTARD in that cage, I have no doubts this time!

NO MORE COUNTRY BREAKFASTS BABY!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Georges St. Pierre in the 2nd round by TKO or Submission.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can see Hughes picking up yet another very impressive win over St Pierre, as Trey said, he is arguably the most popular star in the UFC anf there is a reason for that, enough said.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I bet heavy on GSP but now I am thinking Hughes will pull it off again. Champions find ways to win and Hughes has been impressive in his run. I think Franklin losing his belt was a smack of reality for him too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts