Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gus Johnson's whole tirade that Shields was disrespected. Why? Because they signed Henderson? They both fight at 185. WTF? Did strikeforce say they wanted Henderson to win? That's like UFC signing shields, and Rogan going, "GSP,disrespected". He doesn't know shit about mma. And then at the end of the brawl "these things sometimes happen in mma". What an idiot. He ruined the broadcast for me. That entire telecast was cheap. Shamrock is the only one who knew mma.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Gus Johnson's whole tirade that Shields was disrespected. Why? Because they signed Henderson? They both fight at 185. WTF? Did strikeforce say they wanted Henderson to win? That's like UFC signing shields, and Rogan going, "GSP,disrespected". He doesn't know shit about mma. And then at the end of the brawl "these things sometimes happen in mma". What an idiot. He ruined the broadcast for me. That entire telecast was cheap. Shamrock is the only one who knew mma.
Yeah that comment about, This sometimes happens in MMA, was the dumbest thing he could of possibly said... Then he says how stupid Mayhem was for going in there and steal his spotlight....

When that happens at worst its suppose to go like it did with Rampage after he won against Keith and Rashad came in... If Rashad came in to the ring and it was Jake SHields, they would of all jumped him just for getting in his face... Because Mayhem didn't even say anything mean, and was laughing the whole Fecking time!

I really cant stand this, and i hope we dont have to hear about it again after today... What a bunch of Ghetto pieces of shit!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
the other dude that has been around forever is just as bad. has to be one of the most annoying announcers of all time...

overall hate their production. it looks more like a show than it does a fight card. the entrances are pretty bad too. i mean Pride was legendary. the UFC is a traditional style, pretty much more professional. and SFs are WWE like. They have a cheesy short walk, with cheesy fireworks. Just a cheesy feel.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
the other dude that has been around forever is just as bad. has to be one of the most annoying announcers of all time...

overall hate their production. it looks more like a show than it does a fight card. the entrances are pretty bad too. i mean Pride was legendary. the UFC is a traditional style, pretty much more professional. and SFs are WWE like. They have a cheesy short walk, with cheesy fireworks. Just a cheesy feel.
Agreed, and now there showing they cant even control what goes on in the Octagon on National Television... Like with that Shields after fight bullshit!

UFC would of had like minimal guys in there, and if ANYTHING happened, u would of saw like 10 big black dudes in Red jackets throwing them apart....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.