Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
you know there is such a thing as a rivalry, but this is just two kids being stupid if I were in charge I'd kick them both off the show and make them each fight chuck as punishment if they want back on. if I am going to watch this I want to see good fights not things I expect my children to do.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Don said:
you know there is such a thing as a rivalry, but this is just two kids being stupid if I were in charge I'd kick them both off the show and make them each fight chuck as punishment if they want back on. if I am going to watch this I want to see good fights not things I expect my children to do.
definately it kinda puts me off really its very childish, and theyre doing it on tv!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sub By Armbar said:
What's funny is that they put it on tv and think that it will attract viewers.

What is sad is that they are right.
yea i guess so but still maybe they should sort out their attitude cos no1s gonna take them seriously later on i mean imagine if they continue and eventually end up fighting in vegas, all i'd think of them is wat they did the last episode

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I think they are hoping to attract people who might find that funny or hear people talking about who will then check out the show in hopes that they might go.. HEY This UFC thing is not that bad Let me get a PPV. They already know the loyal fans will be there but they are just trying to attract others and I think they are trying to attract the wrong type. Fighting like this is Serious and it should be taken that way. These athletes train hard work hard for little to no reward for most and put everything on the line I think it is disrespectful to the fighters who trained hard and long and took lots and lots of lumps to get to where they are. and this sport is more for the fans who can appreicate the training had work and dedication these athletes had to endure to get to where they are and to mock it they way they do by putting this on air espically after the incident in TUF1 and all is just poor taste and disrespectful.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hear u on that i would be pissed too, i just think its funny how kendall started the whole thing and no one did anything to him..lol but anways im ready for the finals!

·
Banned
338 Posts
The Don said:
I think they are hoping to attract people who might find that funny or hear people talking about who will then check out the show in hopes that they might go.. HEY This UFC thing is not that bad Let me get a PPV. They already know the loyal fans will be there but they are just trying to attract others and I think they are trying to attract the wrong type. Fighting like this is Serious and it should be taken that way. These athletes train hard work hard for little to no reward for most and put everything on the line I think it is disrespectful to the fighters who trained hard and long and took lots and lots of lumps to get to where they are. and this sport is more for the fans who can appreicate the training had work and dedication these athletes had to endure to get to where they are and to mock it they way they do by putting this on air espically after the incident in TUF1 and all is just poor taste and disrespectful.
No doubt

·
Banned
338 Posts
rana said:
yea i guess so but still maybe they should sort out their attitude cos no1s gonna take them seriously later on i mean imagine if they continue and eventually end up fighting in vegas, all i'd think of them is wat they did the last episode
I hear ya

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
OMG! i just watched it! It was funny as hell! especially kendall afterwards talking about! lol He was taking his stuff home that night!
"I can't wait until i hit puberty, and my balls drop!''
LOL
Would you llike some Rory is gay cheese, it sheddar!

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did u see when tito and ken started getting in each others face then tito was like Im gonna retire you. I cant believe ken didnt punch him in the face , even though there was like 5 guys between them..lol

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Was it the same episode??? Because if it was it didn't happen yet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts