Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told you all Babalu is going to get run over by Chuck. Not only in the first round but almost in a minute! And Bonnar426, moldy, and wouldluv2humpmen haven't given me the respect we bet on. Come on guys :laugh:.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Rush said:
I told you all Babalu is going to get run over by Chuck. Not only in the first round but almost in a minute! And Bonnar426, moldy, and wouldluv2humpmen haven't given me the respect we bet on. Come on guys :laugh:.
I made your thread yesterday! Right now it is on the second page. Its not my fault it tanked!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woops your right. I also didn't bet moldy on anything I just said Chuck Liddell would own Babalu a hundred times to him. Its just wouldluv2humpanymen should have made me a thread but he didn't because I dissed him so bad he ran into a hole and has hid there the last two days!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Rush said:
Woops your right. I also didn't bet moldy on anything I just said Chuck Liddell would own Babalu a hundred times to him. Its just wouldluv2humpanymen should have made me a thread but he didn't because I dissed him so bad he ran into a hole and has hid there the last two days!
Not a problem. By the way, in case you hadn't visted that thread I made for you and Jdun11 I would like to say that your prediction was only half right. Griffin did not molest Bonnar nor did he knock him out.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Rush said:
Its just wouldluv2humpanymen should have made me a thread but he didn't because I dissed him so bad he ran into a hole and has hid there the last two days!
What in the hell are you talking about ****? You're so immature it's unbelievable. You're worse than Eminem and alamojj and all those others. "Ran into a hole and has hid the last two days!" wow that's clever for a 5 year old I guess. I never even bet with you Einstein. Go to the thread and look to see if you were involved in that bet in any way. I hope you get booted soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts