Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
In my best Mr. T voice "....A-Team Fool!!" I spent many a night in front of the tv as a kid watching that show!

I don't particualarly care about watching Hamill's life story really...

·
Registered
10,781 Posts
I don't even like watching his fights. His story is probably very heartwarming, and yes he's overcome some obstacles.

That's all I need or want to know. Especially when givin the choice of not knowing, and a movie that probably exaggerates everything into one big emotional finale.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I don't even like watching his fights. His story is probably very heartwarming, and yes he's overcome some obstacles.

That's all I need or want to know. Especially when givin the choice of not knowing, and a movie that probably exaggerates everything into one big emotional finale.
I'd like to see it myself but I also can't stand when they exaggerate the movie for extra drama. They'll probably end the movie with him as the Unified LHW+HW champion of the world after a come-from-behind last minute victory against Brock Lesnar while his arm's broken and his leg's caught in a bear trap.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
In my best Mr. T voice "....A-Team Fool!!" I spent many a night in front of the tv as a kid watching that show!

I don't particualarly care about watching Hamill's life story really...
A-Team hands down. I'm sure Hamill's life is inspiring and merits documenting, but it's the A-TEAM!!

I love it when a plan comes together.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ya probably download and burn both of em. A team will probably be kinda cheesy and Hammil might be too sappy but both have some potential

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Ill probably watch the A-team first and save Hamills life story for the next time I hit rock bottom (tends to happen at least once a year).

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I just saw a-team on the tv for the first time and it sucked. But I dont care about hammill either, so I wont watch any of them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts