Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTF!!! Kyacey lost his fight on a DQ and Hammortree fought at war and the judges took it away from him. Kyacey threw two illegal knees and got DQ'd, why the hell is he the wildcard?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yea, I dont like Kyacey being in the wildcard. He was getting dominated the whole fight up until he got DQ'd. Definately thought it should of been Court and Mccray and third spot to Hammortree.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hammertree definitely should have gotten a wildcard spot, especially over Kris. I could see why they gave Kaycey a spot, he has alot of fights and he lost due to being DQ'd which was completely his fault but still he wasnt "defeated" he was just an idiot. Kris to me looked horrible, he gassed very early and showed a lack of skills everywhere and I was very very unimpressed with his prelim fight, Hammertree is better than him everywhere right now and had a much closer loss.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
I don't think so, based on one fight I can see giving Hammortree a slot. The thing of it is all these guys fought twice if you go back to the first fight Paraisy was able to take him down four/five times in one round. Paraisy quit, he might have even won that first round, Hammortree was able to unload on the back of his head for the last minute. There is a reason why he was the third to last pick.

Compare that to Uscola and McCray who knocked both guys out in under a minute I think looking at two fights the order would go 1. McGee, 2. Uscola, 3. McCray, 4. Hammortree, 5. Henle, 6. Blanchard.

next week spoilers based on the previews
Dana comes in with what looks to be bad news, you also see the card and it looks like team Tito is Yager, Uscola, Seth, and Hammortree.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Ok so Uscola has like a n 18/15 pro record and has a lot of fights, but I think he's a prick and it's a shame he got the wild card instead of one of the other guys. If he's been fighting for 5 years already and has a record like that, what's his real potential? I'd rather see some of the up and comers getting their chance, rather than Uscola who has so far been annoying in the house and lost his fight via DQ because he doesn't know, after 33 pro fights, not to throw illegal knees to the head of a downed opponent :sarcastic12:. And then he whined about the call in the ring like a little baby to boot.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
I think Nick Ring gets put out because of that bum knee...The guy droped while sparing and he was just stand there....they bring back Hammertree ...So the moral of this seasons TUF???? Dont get hurt and youll get a second chance!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
in the beginning of the show they said Kyacey took a lot of fights early in his career he said he shouldn't have.

examples of some of these loses include:
Mike Guymon
Xavier Foupa-Pokam (Professor X)
Chael Sonnen
Gegard Mousasi
Josh Burkman

& Kyle Noke

yeah, he had no business in the ring with them yet.... but kyle makes it kind of funny.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
So Should have been Hammortree man! And I think after Balnchard, Kyacey was the least deserving, got Dq'd and dominated all the way up to that, guess his quick KO in the prelim fights carried him through.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
WTF!!! Kyacey lost his fight on a DQ and Hammortree fought at war and the judges took it away from him. Kyacey threw two illegal knees and got DQ'd, why the hell is he the wildcard?
Didn't hammortree just hurt his back the previous episode? If it's up to the coaches why pick a guy with a known injury, even if the doctor didn't tell him he couldn't fight anymore?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
in the beginning of the show they said Kyacey took a lot of fights early in his career he said he shouldn't have.

examples of some of these loses include:
Mike Guymon
Xavier Foupa-Pokam (Professor X)
Chael Sonnen
Gegard Mousasi
Josh Burkman

& Kyle Noke

yeah, he had no business in the ring with them yet.... but kyle makes it kind of funny.

Professor X :thumb02: Loved that guy in cage rage...Hope he gets another chance in the UFC

·
Registered
31 Posts
You guys are forgetting about Nick Rings' injury :sarcastic12:

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didn't hammortree just hurt his back the previous episode? If it's up to the coaches why pick a guy with a known injury, even if the doctor didn't tell him he couldn't fight anymore?
Yeah, but it was nothing serious.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think Hammortree should have gotten it over Kris not Kyacey. Kris looked like crap in his fight. At least Kyacey was coming back after being pummeled.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
yeah, when they said kris my first reaction was "what, 2 guys from team ortiz? bull!"
then when i realied it was mckray, i got even angrier because he's a moran and i hate him.
if ring is out due to his apparently continuous knee issues (when he said after his last knee surgery i was like, how many have you had?) they can put broke back hammortree in and see if he gets another stinger in the fight. i wouldn't recommend it though.

kyacey's back in, that's all i care about.... just keep them knees to yourself.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
yeah, when they said kris my first reaction was "what, 2 guys from team ortiz? bull!"
then when i realied it was mckray, i got even angrier because he's a moran and i hate him.
if ring is out due to his apparently continuous knee issues (when he said after his last knee surgery i was like, how many have you had?) they can put broke back hammortree in and see if he gets another stinger in the fight. i wouldn't recommend it though.

kyacey's back in, that's all i care about.... just keep them knees to yourself.
Kyacey shouldn't be back, sure he's a good fighter, but he took himself out of the competition. No matter how bad the other guys looked, they didn't take themselves out, they got beat. IMO if you get beat you should be brought back in place of a guy who was dumb enough to lose himself the fight.

They brought Kyacey back in hopes of him fighting Jager.....for the ratings, it's that simple. Kris is the other wildcard because they figure Kyacey will blow right through him and get to Jager.

And everyone saying Nick Ring is going to get taken out, I highly doubt it and even if he does and Hammortree gets back in. They didn't know Nick was going to drop out when they made the decision to leave Hammortree out.

Thought none of this matters because Noke is going to win....
Dana comes in with what looks to be bad news, you also see the card and it looks like team Tito is Yager, Uscola, Seth, and Hammortree.
It's probably not Ring dropping out, it's probably that Tito is done coaching.......when the hell is that happening btw? They made it seem like he left after two fights.....it seems like Rich is going to come in for a single fight.

Reactions: morninglightmt
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.