Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately in the gym working on the heavy bag my right fingers have been getting pretty messed up even with partially taping my fingers trying to prevent this and not sure what is up. I am using UFC Gel Glove Wraps for speed bag and mitt work and then striker gloves for some heavy bag work...

Anyways if you have any ideas or know whats happening please let me know as its annoying!

Attachments

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't maybe I should. Its difficult with no pro shops near me either having to order gloves online and not being able to try them on.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Get new gloves this has happened to me before. I forgot my mma gloves and bar rowed some. The didnt fit and my fingers ripped up even worse than that.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Yeah man look on line I just got some nice Everlast Protex2 16oz gloves that feel like sex on my hands lol

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah man look on line I just got some nice Everlast Protex2 16oz gloves that feel like sex on my hands lol
16oz over 12oz? I don't mind 16oz for some stuff but I like the faster feel of lighter heavy bag gloves... Its why I usually end up using my open handed mma gloves but I guess that's one of the reasons I tore up my hand.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
When I hit the bags I tend to use 16oz .....I have the mentality that when I get as fast as I need to be with 16oz Ill be that much faster with lighter gloves....Its really personal choice its what ever your comfortable with

1 - 7 of 7 Posts