Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
the comment hardy made when asked if Daley told him what kos whispered in his ear was something to the effect of:
no, but when your being held down for 15 minutes what ever your opponent says to you is going to be annoying and I don't blame him for what he did.

that type of comment just solidifies what a douche bag hardy is.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
If he doesn't blame Daley then who does he blame? I don't think anyone forced him to sucker punch Kos.

He engaged in dirty trash talk, he shouldn't throw his toys out his pram if Kos talks shit to him in the fight. It's how it goes some times, Daley dished it out but couldn't back it up and then couldn't hack it when Kos punked him.

If you jump in the shower you're going to get wet.

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
That's a couple of good men right there :)

Would love to see Wanderlei - Leben, two of the biggest hearts in the business duking it out would be awesome...

As for Hardy, I really hope he's facing Kampmann at 120, the British fighting the Danish Vinkings all over again, make it happen Joe Silva! :)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
You can hear Wanderlei breathe after every sentence and he sounds like a bulldog or something (not in a good way). That guy's breathing is jacked up. He sounds like he's snoring every time he inhales.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can hear Wanderlei breathe after every sentence and he sounds like a bulldog or something (not in a good way). That guy's breathing is jacked up. He sounds like he's snoring every time he inhales.
LOL agreed. I thought it was my PC. His snoring will be VERY loud i bet!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Can't blame him, the dude just forgot his snorkel.

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Damm, i went breathless from hearing Wanderlei talk...:confused03:

Looks like his breathing problems are not really over. :(

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
lmfao at Wanderlei's snoring.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I guess i need to translate the english to something you can understand.
he's saying he see's nothing wrong with what Daley did(sucker punching Kos after the fight) and is justified in doing so b/c of the fact that Kos whispered sweet nothings into Daley's ear during the fight.

capisce?

Why should he blame Daley?, Daley is his own man who makes his own decisions..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Why should he blame Daley?, Daley is his own man who makes his own decisions..
Then why does he comment on it all? He should say it's nothing to do with him and that he wont take any stance on the matter. Instead he defends Daley and says he doesn't blame him. He actively says that so the question is not 'why should he blame Daley', it is 'why does he not blame Daley'?

If he doesn't want to pin the blame on anyone then don't come out and say it's not Daley's fault. Simple really.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts
Then why does he comment on it all? He should say it's nothing to do with him and that he wont take any stance on the matter. Instead he defends Daley and says he doesn't blame him. He actively says that so the question is not 'why should he blame Daley', it is 'why does he not blame Daley'?

If he doesn't want to pin the blame on anyone then don't come out and say it's not Daley's fault. Simple really.
He was asked the question, he didn't pull a sentance out of his arse.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I like hardy, but he shouldn't talk to much shit to kos, cause kos can prob do exactly to hardy what he did to daley. Hold him down and attempt rear naked chokes all night.

Hardy could prob woop kos's ass on the feet. The kid has a real martial arts background. Kos has a punchers chance n the feet, but I think hardy's chin is capable of taking the biggest kos shot.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
He was asked the question, he didn't pull a sentance out of his arse.
Yes, I'm well aware of that, and he replied saying it wasn't Daley's fault in a matter of words. What is that you don't get about how ridiculous that is? Unless I'm mistaken it was Daley that punched Koscheck in the head after the fight with no physical provocation, therefore he is clearly to blame.

So for Hardy to say, when answering a question or not, that he doesn't blame Daley, is the height of stupidity. And you replied asking why he should blame Daley. Because he punched his opponent after the bell?

What is it you don't understand about this? Hardy is wrong and has no explanation for his stupid statement. Whether or not he answered a question changes nothing.

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Here we go again! :)

Hardy says 1500 words of which, "I don't blame him" is 4. Seeing as that's about the nastiest thing he said the whole interview, well then I guess that'll have to do. Gotta find something to moan about I suppose.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts

Hardy says 1500 words of which, "I don't blame him" is 4. Seeing as that's about the nastiest thing he said the whole interview, well then I guess that'll have to do. Gotta find something to moan about I suppose.
Pretty much sums it up.

Hiro, how's the self hatred going?

:thumb02:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Self hatred? Ha, yea good one mate. If you didn't bother saying irrelevant things I wouldn't have had to explain the situation for you.

Bless the Hardy sympathisers. Clearly I called him a big nasty bully, rather than just point out he said something stupid.

Poor old Hardy, leave my Hardy alone, stop hating the Brits etc. lol :thumb02:

·
Registered
113 Posts
really??? does it matter whether it was 4 words or 100,000 words? it's the content of what he says that matters. for him to say in a public interview that he sees nothing wrong with another guy sucker punching his opponent after the fight isn't an absolute douche bag comment? what if the interviewer asked him to expand on his comment and it turned from 4 words to 100 words? would that in any way make what he said better or worse? i fail to see your point here.

you could interview 100 fighters today and every single one of them(including Daley) would say that he had no right to sucker punch anyone. it's common sense which hardly shows none. and what makes this even more laughable is that the first person to come to Hardy's defense and who doesnt' see anything wrong with what Hardy says is British. I'm not even going to say the "N" world. lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts