Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What we really need is more christians in science.

Science is a tool to help christians know God better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately, this only works in small doses. The amount of gray matter increases in the brain after using marijuana. However, a person does not become smarter because of this. A negative effect can occur even if smoking occurs rarely. That’s why I usually use https://www.wildorchardhemp.com/product-category/delta-8-thc-gummies/. Btw, the human brain changes after one or two times of marijuana use. The changes concern the special part of the brain. These receptors respond to narcotic substances.

·
Premium Member
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
The calming effect of weed could correlate with better regulation of brain function. Reduced distractions. Both of which correlate with better decisions and higher intelligence.

Its hard to say what effects marijuana has. Most major studies used weed bought off the streets. Samples which could have been tainted with pesticides and other toxins.

I think its generally agreed multi tasking and distractions reduce intelligence and performance. The way a person driving their car and talking on their cell phone would expect driving IQ to fall. Weed trends towards an opposite effect. It helps eliminate distractions. Cuts down on doubts, anxiety and worry. Which could correlate with higher IQ.

Intelligence correlates with knowledge. Weed won't expand a person's vocabulary or knowledge base. It won't make the brain bigger. It can only build on the existing information people have and remember.

·
The Title Guy
18,294 Posts
Yeah but that's assuming as you pointed out it isn't tainted by something that can make a person go genuinely crazy while they are high. That is the problem is that there's too many factors involved with that. I've always been in support of the CBD medicinal uses and think those should be used, but will always be against recreational weed.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts