Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously he weighed in at over 300 again for his fight with Pudzianowski. The Mercer fight was bad this could be worse. As a former champion nobody has declined as rapidly.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
He is eating himself out of MMA after getting a big pay day just like a defensive tackle after signing his second contract in the NFL. This isn't an embarrassment to MMA it is hilarious.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Even coming in that heavy I thik he can get past Pudz. I wish he would re-dedicate himself to MMA. He is not that old, and being a former UFC champion he owes it to himself.

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
I think that he was on steroids early on in his career and that attributed to most of his success. No I don't have any proof but if you look at his fight with Cabbage and I believe Rizzo he was fairly muscular. Now he looks like any other large man you would see on the streets. I bet Putz runs through him. I never was a fan of his because I felt he was boring but I'd never wished his career would have turned out like this. Too bad really:(

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I really think that Sylvia is one of those guys that needs PEDS. He can say all he want that it was for his appearance only but he had a certian confidence killer instict and strut in his step. Now he is just a fat slob.

Please Sylvia go fight in Japan Dream/Sengoku and wreck shit.

As for the topic the man has been a embarrassment since he got KO'd by Ray Mercer. Boxing fanatics probably love that shit.

·
Registered
937 Posts
This is embarrassing for everyone, mostly Sylvia though. Now he is probably going to lose....LOSE....to Marius, and we will have another 2-3 months of listening to people eating retard sandwiches and talking about what a force Puds will be and he'll win the HW title in the UFC soon etc etc.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Five years from now Timmah will be buying nosebleed tickets for UFC events and bragging to the people sitting next to him about how he used to be there heavyweight champ. Lol, maybe not, but the dude has zero discipline. The guy has pretty much made every fan forget that he used to be a serious heavyweight fighter.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts