Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

An internet radio show I'm affiliated with is doing an interview with welterweight Mike Guymon(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Guymon). Right now we're taking questions that you might want to ask him. There's also a good chance your question will be asked as we're gathering material right now. MMA questions, personal questions, it's all fair game. Basically, anything you can think of. It's going to be very candid and most likely bizarre(as it's the style of the show); very Stern-esque. So don't shy away from any questions.

I won't give a website at this point because I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to send traffic over there. But I can post the link to the interview when it's done.

All help appreciated,

Thanks

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Guymon wrote his family a suicide note and had planned to shoot himself with a handgun but before he could do so his wife was able to wrestle the gun away
Looks like he needs to improve his wrestling!

(yeah I know that was just wrong, but I really had to! T_T)

It looks like his marriage and life overall has taken a better turn though, perhaps signing with ufc helped with that. I have to admit I don't really know him like at all though so I don't really have anything specific to ask him.
Just wish him luck on his next fight, looks like he got 2 more left in his deal so hopefully he gets the most out from them and hopefully gets resigned. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.