Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what's up? Well, my name is Mason. My username is LiteGladiator due to the fact that I love the lighter weight classes. I am looking to contribute to the forum. I make highlight videos and graphics although often I am too lazy to do it myself. Yeah, if you have any preferences for a highlight you would like to be made, please include that in your post and I will take all of the suggestions into consideration. Thanks!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I like the lighter weight classes as well! I would love to get into making videos but the only time that I tried was bad. I am more into photoshop right now. Have a good time around the forum! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Welcome man, if you like the lighter weight guys guess we'll see you around in the WEC forum (love those events) and maybe DREAM too (Japanese mma forum). If you like picking fights (just UFC atm) there is the Championship pick 'em league, found in the VIP forum. :thumbsup:

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOGH: Thanks man. Don't give up, watching a finished product that you are proud of is one of the best feelings ever.

dude: Yeah I am pretty much all over the WEC forums already, haha, way ahead of you on the one. I'll check out the Pick'em League.

Intermission: Nice to see a fellow motion artist! I'll try to stick around. Would love to enter the highlight competition once a new one is open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts