Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ONly a rumor but maybe in the future we could be seeing this guy contend. i would be down for that

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
He's gonna be the UFC HW Champion soon and will hold the belt for at least a decade. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!

·
Super Moderator
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
this is a mystery, an admin bumping a thread with one post from 6 years ago about a guy who's no longer in the UFC.... weird

·
official thrash metal connoisseur
3,329 Posts
that's a paddlin' if you ask me.

·
Administrator
15,536 Posts
So...

What exactly is going on here? :laugh:
Apparently this Heath Herring guy is an up and coming fighter that might break in to the UFC ranks. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Hopefully he doesn't get embarrassed by a WWE star at some point or knock a guy out pre-fight for kissing him, unlikely I know... but still. it could happen. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
dammit, this thread used to be a veritable goldmine of insight and information - but noooo, y'all had to necro it & derail the whole thing.

Mods please clean it up & lock it; restore this thread to its previous perfect and pristine glory.

·
HiiiPoWeR
17,676 Posts
Apparently this Heath Herring guy is an up and coming fighter that might break in to the UFC ranks. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Hopefully he doesn't get embarrassed by a WWE star at some point or knock a guy out pre-fight for kissing him, unlikely I know... but still. it could happen. :dunno:
Come on now, don't be ludicrous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.