Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Just joined, yeah and thought I should introduce myself. I found this place through a search i think. I can't even remember and I thought it looked great, so, I joined. Are there rules I should read? I would like to but a link to my forum in my sig and I'm not sure if I am allowed to or not. Anyway, yeah. What's happening?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You should read the rules but you probably know them I trust. There is a warning system if you do something wrong, he allow tonnes of areas for improvement.

Welcome to MMA forum, I'm a moderator for K-1 I couldn't help but seeing that Genki Sudo avatar. But I like Norifumi Yamamoto the most in K-1 MMA.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The avatar I actually didn't make. I found that through a search. I can link you to the page I got it from if you like. Yamamoto is fierce. Also, where would I find the rules?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Evil Ash said:
The avatar I actually didn't make. I found that through a search. I can link you to the page I got it from if you like. Yamamoto is fierce. Also, where would I find the rules?
The rules for K-1 are in the K-1 section, stickied for viewing pleasure. I know the link you found your avatar from, I like it subfighter makes good avatars.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
welcome have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts