Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a bit of advice guys and gals, have watched loads of UFC and a bit of Vale Tudo but to be honest not a massive amount of Pride, just a couple of fights and a bit of YouTube.
Now in order to become a more well rounded MMA fan (!!!) I need to see some more Pride stuff, plus all your talk about Fedor and CroCop is making my panties wet!!!!!
Can anyone recommend some good DVDs to get featuring good tournaments that have been run or maybe even some good compilation DVDs???

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i forget which dvd its on but the fight between Shogun and rogerio nogueria is great, one of my favorites of all time

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
hamilali said:
Need a bit of advice guys and gals, have watched loads of UFC and a bit of Vale Tudo but to be honest not a massive amount of Pride, just a couple of fights and a bit of YouTube.
Now in order to become a more well rounded MMA fan (!!!) I need to see some more Pride stuff, plus all your talk about Fedor and CroCop is making my panties wet!!!!!
Can anyone recommend some good DVDs to get featuring good tournaments that have been run or maybe even some good compilation DVDs???

:dunno:

a good thing to buy if u want to learn some early pride are the box sets i got Pride 12-16 for $39.99 Canadian

The Bushido DVD's are all good also.. i have about 17 pride dvd's in total

Pride Demolition has some awesome fights.. has the ever so classic Don Frye vs Takayama, Fedor vs Sammy Schlit, Anderson Silva vs Alex Stiebling, Bob Sapp vs Kiyoshi tamura, jeremy horn vs gilbert yvle.. and some others... all the brand new ones that are just coming out are good aswell

·
Registered
273 Posts
Organik said:
a good thing to buy if u want to learn some early pride are the box sets i got Pride 12-16 for $39.99 Canadian

The Bushido DVD's are all good also.. i have about 17 pride dvd's in total

Pride Demolition has some awesome fights.. has the ever so classic Don Frye vs Takayama, Fedor vs Sammy Schlit, Anderson Silva vs Alex Stiebling, Bob Sapp vs Kiyoshi tamura, jeremy horn vs gilbert yvle.. and some others... all the brand new ones that are just coming out are good aswell
Good call.
The early compilation DVDs 1-5, 6-9&11, 12-16 are an excellent way to acclimate yourself to Pride.

·
Registered
128 Posts
What the???????

hamilali said:
all your talk about Fedor and CroCop is making my panties wet!!!!!
First of all, are you the type of person that pees standing up or sitting down? Do you have an adams apple? Do you have mood swings every month? Did your parents buy you pink or blue baby clothes?:dunno:

Oh what the hell, this post is useless with out pictures.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.