Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started getting back into shape. I played soccer most of my childhood and through out high school. Then I started drinking and smoking. Now 7 years later Im over being out of shape a short of breath. But routine thus far looks like this.

Stretching
run 1.50 miles not jog.Going down hill I tend to slow my pace. Walk another .25 mile to warm down, followed by a 5 min rep of sit up and then as manyy push ups as I can posibly do. I plan on purchacing a jumprope later on to day and incouperating that into my routine.
Im doing this to get my cardio back up. This is just one phase of my work out plan. I plan to get more excersises incourperated. I have also got a gym pass but have never worked out with weights. So any suggestions with that would be great.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thats good that, you're gonna be sprinting...not jogging :D...Also, you should really buy a Jumping Rope/Skipping rope w/e you wanna call it.....thats a great way to get your cardiovascular health wayyy up....and you can do it anywhere...even if its raining, whilst when your running......you're going to catch a cold. Try to swim too..i swim 1-2 times a week...mostly on a friday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts