Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the disappointing performance of Anderson Silva in UFC 112, Dana promised us that he'd make it up to us "SOMEHOW" in a post fight interview. Well, its been a couple months now. What are you waiting for DW? Where's your promise? I thought all you were gonna do is televise a card free on Spike. But obviously that hasnt happened.

Thoughts?:confused02:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
After the disappointing performance of Anderson Silva in UFC 112, Dana promised us that he'd make it up to us "SOMEHOW" in a post fight interview. Well, its been a couple months now. What are you waiting for DW? Where's your promise? I thought all you were gonna do is televise a card free on Spike. But obviously that hasnt happened.

After Shogun/Machida 2 he felt he didn't owe us anything.

·
Registered
50 Posts

He cut Kimbo. You're welcome.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dana says that he wants to make it up to the fans, and too punish Silva by not letting him fight GSP. The problem with that is THE FANS WANT TO SEE GSP VS SILVA NOW.

Silva said he'd drop to WW to fight him so if you want to punish him then call his bluff, Dana (I dont actually believe that Silva wouldnt do it, but thats the best chance GSP has of beating him -which would make Dana smile).

·
Registered
93 Posts
You really believe everything people say, especially in the entertainment business?

When fans are disappointed the first thing they want to hear is that they will be made up to.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
i was actually thinking about this earlier, not that i want him to make it up to the fans though, that card more than satisfied my needs just like every other UFC card. I never come away from watching a UFC event not feeling satisfied.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Yeah he wouldn't like this forum, cause it's mmaforum instead of ufcforum, what a waste of time talking about those lousy org's and fighters out there! :confused03:
As soon as he seen someone say Fedor was good he'd run to the media claiming all the posters on this site took payments from SF and M-1 to post that.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Dana's going to feel sad in his Ferrari, all the way to the bank, that he let us down again.

·
Registered
128 Posts
At the fan expo someone asked him about this when he was on stage doing the introduction/answering questions portion and he said he's going to do a big fight for free. Something like a fight night or ufc on versus with a nice main event is my guess. Maybe he'll be really generous and make the whole card like a ppv, but as long as it's a nice main event I'd be happy. I'm sure it'll happen, it's gonna take some time though. It's not like you just throw together fight cards 1, 2, or even 3 months in advance. It's more like 6 or 7, maybe even more.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
AM I the only one who was not offended by the Silva vs Maia fight, in fact I enjoyed it, it was nothing less than Silva just showing the world that he was such a superior fighter, he could give it 25% efforts and still own Maia, that was more impressive than any KO.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
AM I the only one who was not offended by the Silva vs Maia fight, in fact I enjoyed it, it was nothing less than Silva just showing the world that he was such a superior fighter, he could give it 25% efforts and still own Maia, that was more impressive than any KO.
I didn't care about all the clowning, it was the refusal to engage in the later rounds. I didn't pay to see Silva literally run in circles.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.