Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah... as you can see I'm new to this forum. For the past year I've developed an addiction for MMA, and I'd like to discuss it with people here. I watch both Pride and UFC, and have a large understanding of MMA. My brother does BJJ, and he trains with me sometimes, so I'm not too bad myself.

I'm also interested in GFX, and that's my first MMA signature below. (The Chuck Liddell one.)

Also, I favor Pride over UFC, for many reasons. Hopefully, people will share the same opinion as me. =]

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Cool welcome. so do you do mma?

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Ren said:
Nope, I watch. XD
But you work bjj with your brother....Hows you jiu jitsu?

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Ren said:
Decent. I'm good at submission defense and positioning.
cool what about takedowns? does you brother know any from bjj and teach you?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doublelegtakedown said:
cool what about takedowns? does you brother know any from bjj and teach you?
To be honest, I'm not that great at take downs. I mostly do single legs, or just fall into my gaurd, considering I'm good on my back. I like working triangles and kimuras from the guard.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Ren said:
To be honest, I'm not that great at take downs. I mostly do single legs, or just fall into my gaurd, considering I'm good on my back. I like working triangles and kimuras from the guard.
cool. you should work on the bear hug and double leg with your bro....and if you get taken down you're good on your back;)
how old are you?

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Ren said:
14 turning 15.
cool. 9th grade....I'm in the 8th grade.
you like diego the best?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.