1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
ROFL that was great, REP :thumb02:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Maybe its the Shogun fan in me, but its not brilliant if I'm honest.
Im a shogun fan too. All the way back to Pride days. But it was still funny. Saying hes gonna say hes a fan since the Franklin fight and get a machida avatar, really good vid also mentioning Tula the only sumo wrestler who got his teeth kicked out (literally) in the early days.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Honestly, my first thoughts were "Oh great, another dubbed Hitler video", but I watched it anyway of course and I have to say it was pretty funny. I do believe Shogun won the first fight FTR, regardless of Rogan's commentary being biased or not. I thought the part about making a new sherdog account was hilarious though :thumb02:.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Honestly, my first thoughts were "Oh great, another dubbed Hitler video", but I watched it anyway of course and I have to say it was pretty funny. I do believe Shogun won the first fight FTR, regardless of Rogan's commentary being biased or not. I thought the part about making a new sherdog account was hilarious though :thumb02:.
This is why the video was funny. I loved how Hitler will have claimed to be a fan of Machida since his fight with Rich Franklin.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts