Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
hate to say it, but...

Alright, some hockey fans, huh? Hey man, St. Louis Blues? Ouch, talk about "long suffering", almost like being a Red Sox or Cubs fan, hey? My one uncle was/is Red Berenson's best friend, so I used to get all sorts of cool Blues stuff when I was a kid. Oh well, at least you guys will get to draft high next year, right?
Anyhow...I've been a Flyers fan since the early 70s, so I also know how it feels to lose. This year, as much as I hate the thought, I think New Jersey is gonna take the Stanley Cup. They're just too damn good defensively, and especially with Edmonton upsetting the Red Wings... dunno if anyone else has a real shot to take out the Devils as long as Brodeur keeps healthy.
By the way, hockey fans...what do YOU think of the "new" NHL and all this penalty b/s? Everyone says how great it is, am I the only one who thinks they're RUINING the damn sport? Ya, it sucked when certain teams would clutch and grab and wear down every other team with that boring defensive crap, but still...now it seems certain teams have an extra player, the damn refs seem to sure favor certain teams and these refs act like THEY are the stars of the game, you know? There must be a middle ground, they are totally carried away with this call everything b/s, a guy can't even throw a good check anymore without getting called. It's come down to just seeing who has the best powerplay, and how many games have already been HUGELY affected by the refs? I don't know, it IS more exciting now I suppose, but I do at times have to wonder if the winners aren't being too often decided by stupid penalty calls and some teams being completely hampered and unable to play their best style because they are afraid of getting penalties. Anyone else agree, or am I just a dinosuar who wishes for a return to the "Broad Street Bully" days? ha ha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Web-masters DREAM

Folks,
1. ONE template for your select from Template Monster Collection is $5.97
2. ALL Template Monster Collection on SIX DVD-Roms is $115.15 shipping included.
If links above damaged pls request new links from: [email protected]
- - - IMPORTANT: I don't sell MonsterTemplates!!! - - -
I sell LINK for free download hundreds templates or SERVICE to download all collection from this LINK instead of you, burn it on 6 DVD-Rom and sent out to you by regular mail...
Interested? Contact to " redredbull " "at" "Gmail" "." "com"
SEO4Le$$
Suerte...
Fonts for le$$... - $5000 value fonts 4 le$$
LOGOs for le$$... - LOGOs for less.... PROFESSIONAL!!!
eBook for le$$... - eBooks for education, design, 3D, video, sound, Cad/Cam... etc... ADOBE, MACROMEDIA ....
S E O for le$$... - HUGE CATALOG SEO PROG & COMERCIAL SCRIPTS with direct LINKs!!! $$$$$$$H$$E$$$R$$$E
==========
real offers..
real stuff...
for real people...
%

1 - 13 of 13 Posts