Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BAM!!!!

I was in love with Gina but I am no longer.....after seeing her in those shorts last night and imagining her clinging to me like that I found myself awkwardly aroused during an MMA fight??? That was weird but....DAMN!!!:thumbsup:

Feel free to add.....the ass pretty much does the talking....

·
Registered
428 Posts
damn right shes hot not going to add anything just going to enjoy the view for a moment:thumb03:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...Yeah, Miesha is edible. Very hot. She placed 3rd on my MMA hottie's list. Gina is a close 2nd to the hottest of them all...Michelle Waterson...:thumbsup:

P.S. Meisha Tate & Sarah Kaufman II should be an interesting fight. Sarah's stand-up is still way superior and Kaufman can handle her own in the grappling dept. She proved that against Gracie level grappler Roxanne Modafferi. Sarah's KO slam was wicked. I would want sexy Meisha to win but I think Sarah will convincingly beat her again...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sorry CC she is still a poor mans Gina.
yeah well gina broke my heart, its been too long since ive seen her wailing on other chicks:((american gladiator re-runs dont cut it)miesha has filled that need for me to see a hot chick wail on another women for me in that time:thumb02:

·
"I
6,923 Posts
...Yeah, Miesha is edible. Very hot. She placed 3rd on my MMA hottie's list. Gina is a close 2nd to the hottest of them all...Michelle Waterson...:thumbsup:

P.S. Meisha Tate & Sarah Kaufman II should be an interesting fight. Sarah's stand-up is still way superior and Kaufman can handle her own in the grappling dept. She proved that against Gracie level grappler Roxanne Modafferi. Sarah's KO slam was wicked. I would want sexy Meisha to win but I think Sarah will convincingly beat her again...
You're trippin'.

Kyra Gracie > Every woman on the planet

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Gina Carano is still much hotter.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts