Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really felt bad watching the show tonight for Tito. This was on top of Yager losing which really ate his ass.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I like that Tito called Yager a ***** for quitting, after he pulled out of the fight with Chuck...

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Who was it that told Yager, "You quit just like your coach". Remember hearing that? That had to have burned.
Liddell did, and yeah that had to burn Tito.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Yeah i was shocked that Yager pus*ed out.... That was crazy... And i actually thought it was hilarious when i saw him call him a ***** for quitting and then talk about how thats not what this sport is about....

When i remember him quitting in one of his fights, AND being the first couch to get fired due to not fighting in the end because of his injury, and that he doesn't want to hurt himself, then calls Yager a puss for not wanting to hurt himself because he knew he was beat....

Ether way i dont like Tito or SIde SHow Bob... SO that was prob the funniest episode ive ever saw on TUF.... :thumb02:

Reactions: coldcall420

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Yeah as much as I felt bad for Tito, I got mad when he called Yager a puss. Those without a sin cast the first stone or something. You can call him a quitter, cause that's what he did quit, but to call him a puss is taking on a different level. To call any MMA fighter a puss, is a kick to the nuts, cause 90% of the population wouldn't step into a ring.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm 'meh' on Tito at this point. He won me over on his first time coaching, but this time he just seems to be hypocritical in his analysis of the overall situation. This is the same guy that backed out of the Dana boxing match and it seems that when he feels his back is against the wall, or things are just right he turtles instead of coming out swinging.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah as much as I felt bad for Tito, I got mad when he called Yager a puss. Those without a sin cast the first stone or something. You can call him a quitter, cause that's what he did quit, but to call him a puss is taking on a different level. To call any MMA fighter a puss, is a kick to the nuts, cause 90% of the population wouldn't step into a ring.
Say what you want but I hardly feel Yager is a fighter. Look at his previous fights they were one sided with him getting flash finishes. This is the first time he was made fight, he didn't take inhuman forms of punishment, in fact he took a mere pitter patter on the ground, the one big shot early broke him and is was all down hill.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Say what you want but I hardly feel Yager is a fighter. Look at his previous fights they were one sided with him getting flash finishes. This is the first time he was made fight, he didn't take inhuman forms of punishment, in fact he took a mere pitter patter on the ground, the one big shot early broke him and is was all down hill.

^^TRUTH^^

He even said it coming into the fight "Ive always had so much build up just for it to end fast" "Its going to end with a flying knee or over hand right" He was looking to go in and own it but when he got tagged it went out the winder

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^TRUTH^^

He even said it coming into the fight "Ive always had so much build up just for it to end fast" "Its going to end with a flying knee or over hand right" He was looking to go in and own it but when he got tagged it went out the winder
Well the guy does game plan like a retarded circus monkey, I mean facing a grappler that short he should have used a jab to create distance instead he threw animated exagerated kicks that helped Bryant close the distance and get inside. Horrible gameplan just horrible.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Oh I don't disagree at all, in fact I said in another thread that maybe he should consider a different career. But my point still stands that if you step into the arena you shouldn't be called a puss because you've done more than the average joe. Doesn't mean he's cut to be a fighter, but at least he isn't some couch potato reading MMA threads and calling peeps *****, but never gotten into a fight in their lives lol. But yeah, I hear ya, he can give but can't take.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I agree I kinda felt bad for Tito, but to be fair it is not like he injured his neck DURING the show or something like Serra did pre Hughes fight. He knew he wasn't 100% (like he said after Griffin fight too), waited until near the end of the show and THEN pussied out from the fight.

Can't really feel too bad for him as in the end he shouldn't have accepted the job if he didn't intend to do the fight. Good call by Dana to "punish" Tito by firing him, specially with the way he did it.

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
This was a horror show for Tito.

-One of his fighters is disqualified for illegal knees.
-One of his fighters is disqualified for illegal kicks.
-Tito's #1 pick has a wrecked knee and has to pull out.
-Tito's neck looks like its deteriorating throughout TUF, and doesn't look healthy towards the latter parts of it.
-Tito's fat coach is on crack and can't tell the difference between an armpit and someone's jaw.
-Yager doesn't want to fight, somethings not right with him, he fights below his level and gives up.
-Tito gets fired and replaced by someone else, then has to listen to Chuck make fun of him and his team.

I hope things get better for Tito, soon.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
This was a horror show for Tito.

-One of his fighters is disqualified for illegal knees.
-One of his fighters is disqualified for illegal kicks.
-Tito's #1 pick has a wrecked knee and has to pull out.
-Tito's neck looks like its deteriorating throughout TUF, and doesn't look healthy towards the latter parts of it.
-Tito's fat coach is on crack and can't tell the difference between an armpit and someone's jaw.
-Yager doesn't want to fight, somethings not right with him, he fights below his level and gives up.
-Tito gets fired and replaced by someone else, then has to listen to Chuck make fun of him and his team.

I hope things get better for Tito, soon.
I was kind of hoping he would cry........but not a lot...like one tear..that just rolled slowly down his face. He feels it, he doesn't wipe it away, it's cool. He's Tito....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well the guy does game plan like a retarded circus monkey, I mean facing a grappler that short he should have used a jab to create distance instead he threw animated exagerated kicks that helped Bryant close the distance and get inside. Horrible gameplan just horrible.
I agree but it was a very exciting fight to watch (and we haven't seen many of those lately) and Yager was just giving it all he had up until that last bit of the 2nd, I couldn't believe he quit I thought he was gonna win that fight and had a great shot of winning the whole thing, he showed great TDD and avoided a lot of shots, I'm still in shock and awe of him quitting.

I feel really bad for Tito too, he's been fucked over a lot lately, would you fight Chuck Liddell if you had a messed up neck?

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
He knew he 'needed' surgery before he went on the show and knew he wouldn't fight Chuck so I can see why Dana sacked him before the season was done. However, I felt most sorry for him when this happened:-

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
He knew he 'needed' surgery before he went on the show and knew he wouldn't fight Chuck so I can see why Dana sacked him before the season was done. However, I felt most sorry for him when this happened:-

I was about to post that, I literally Lol'd at that point in the show. Who is he to call anyone else a ***** when he acts the way he does.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts