1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Amber, NUFF said

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Rachelle is okay but Amber is hotter! Whoa! I am definitely saving that photo for later business :laugh:.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
alamojj said:
Neither one of them are really that great looking, they just have nice bodies...:thumbsdown:
Amber is good looking and has a good body. The other one is the one who is ugly and doesn't have that good of a body.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
alamojj said:
Damn dude do you disagree with everything anyone says. Post whore!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Dude, be quiet. I can see if you were swearing at me because I made fun of you first not because I disagree over octagon UFC girls. This is laim.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
alamojj said:
Youre lame, you friggin disagree with everyones posts so that you can have 60 million posts a day like it really matters. Go to bed youngster.
Whats your problem dude. I did nothing. I actually have some friends on this forum, unlike you, your posts are only one line of b.s saying "rabble rabble :dunno: :dunno: :laugh: :laugh:" thats all your posts are. And you have no right what to tell me what to do. Your probably even younger than I am. I'm going to use my ignore technique on you now. People like you don;t deserve attention. Instigators.

·
Registered
136 Posts
moldy said:
What's typical.
The way that men's sports portray women. Practically naked 'ring girls' 'cheerleaders' etc. It's pathetic. They might as well be working in a strip club riding a pole.
I've seen some wrestling shows where the so-called 'ring girls' aka 'wannabe fighters' get into the ring and it's all about hair pulling and let's see who can tear off the other's shirt first type of crap. If you're going to order ppv to see those bimbos act like that you might as well order playboy.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow ouch. They don't even show the ring girls on UFC they show bimbos from the crowd. Sorry to have offended you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
moldy said:
Wow ouch. They don't even show the ring girls on UFC they show bimbos from the crowd. Sorry to have offended you.
Oh, you didn't offend me silly lol. It's just like I said... women are portrayed like ditzy ****s in most men's sports. Granted most of the girls they employ probably are, but still. It makes younger, more subjectable guys think women really look/act like that in real life. Sort of like false advertisement lol. You do know pics like that are edited and air brushed right? The make up on those girls in the pics and events is so thick you could pave a road with the crap hahaha. They may be as thin as they look in the pics, but nowhere near as unblemished for sure. It's all part of drawing the guys in I know, but it's a poor way to do so. What do those girls really do to benefit the sport? Nothing. They're 'eye candy' for between fights.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah but who cares. They don't help and they don't hurt. They're just there for filler. Maybe some people out there aren't smart enough to keep track of the rounds. LOL.

·
Registered
157 Posts
moldy said:
Yeah but who cares. They don't help and they don't hurt. They're just there for filler. Maybe some people out there aren't smart enough to keep track of the rounds. LOL.
moldy u know i'm very disappointed, here i was thinking no1 actually paid attention to them, but wat the hey :p
as u say theyre harmless, but i think maybe they should have women who are a bit more realistic,lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts