Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compared to Sherdog this site isnt as good..but it has potenial...but **** sherdog....so if you have any ideas leave here so we can have our own awsome MMA website

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Add a part of the forum where we can right biography and historys of certain fighters might be decent. Another part is add a part of past results and history of UFC, King of the Cage, and Pride so we can teach and make people more interested in them if they don't know one of the certain organizations. But one thing that is more significant and better on this forum than Sherdog is are moderating staff and team. Sherdogs staff is unfair and gives you no chances as for here you get warnings to endeavour your mistakes.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
well at least one person who was close to being removed has made incredible recovery and even started some threads that are getting lots of good posts. So we try. and some of your ideas there have been discussed already and are in deliberation in commitie but may get stopped by philabuster (gods my spelling sucks )

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
How about a street fighting video forum? Or does that count with the mma video download?

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rdlviper said:
Our fighter database is almost ready... it should be done in like 2-3 days!
Nice, i guess i didn't realize how fast this site was comming together :thumbsup: at least i know there is other ppl out there that care..lol

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Dandada187 said:
Nice, i guess i didn't realize how fast this site was comming together :thumbsup: at least i know there is other ppl out there that care..lol
Yeah, I think this site has only been together since like April. It keeps getting better.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I've created threads on other forums directing people to this site but not sure if the people are actually showing up. Just trying to help.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Kameleon said:
I've created threads on other forums directing people to this site but not sure if the people are actually showing up. Just trying to help.
Good job. Sure it will attract more members. I did it once on a hockey forum to attract more members to a different hockey forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts