Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was at school in computer class and I had about 40 mins of free time to do whatever I wanted on my computer so I was searching google for random ufc stuff and I typed in MMAforum and this came up :thumbsup:

Tell us about how you found your way to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Matt_Serra_Fan said:
Well I was at school in computer class and I had about 40 mins of free time to do whatever I wanted on my computer so I was searching google for random ufc stuff and I typed in MMAforum and this came up :thumbsup:

Tell us about how you found your way to the forum.
Same way, did a search for MMA and this was on the top of the page.

·
Banned
186 Posts
I wanted to get fight results for a UFC this summer and found *******[dot]COM .. and when they crashed for a week, I needed someplace to talk fighting. MMA and FORUM list this place first in Google.

I led a few (8-10) people over here.... and some of us have stayed and continued to post at both places.

~Storm

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Storm442 said:
I wanted to get fight results for a UFC this summer and found MMANEWS[dot]COM .. and when they crashed for a week, I needed someplace to talk fighting. MMA and FORUM list this place first in Google.

I led a few (8-10) people over here.... and some of us have stayed and continued to post at both places.

~Storm
So your like Moses and your peopled followed, Nice. :D

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I typed in mma forums on google. mmafighting.net was at the top and that was the first forum I joined. I later joined fightforum. I have about 30 posts on each of those sites. I finally found mmaforum. I have like 860 posts here so I think its safe to call this my home.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
hmmm

i wish i rememebered thern i would tell u all...i think it had something to do with tito ortiz though:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.