Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is one of the cloudy issues with the UFC, i mean some fighters get a shot with 3 fights some more etc, how about a straight league working up established rankings?

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is about making money, not BS ranking like in boxing. Who sells gets the fights. I dont care what organization it is ( for you Dana bashers ), if a fighter is 9-4 but is exciting and has never had a decision, he gets a TS before a 13-0 guy with 13 decisions.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
GI Hell said:
This is about making money, not BS ranking like in boxing. Who sells gets the fights. I dont care what organization it is ( for you Dana bashers ), if a fighter is 9-4 but is exciting and has never had a decision, he gets a TS before a 13-0 guy with 13 decisions.
And I love them for that!!!

I hate the no finish fighters (and I still consider Evans one). It get sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring to watch them fight for decisions.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
GI Hell said:

Well put, it isn't all in a record.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Grotty said:
It is one of the cloudy issues with the UFC, i mean some fighters get a shot with 3 fights some more etc, how about a straight league working up established rankings?
Some people just need to win a very conroverial decision and than beat a hasbeen two times in a row.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts