Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long will he last guys?

I was not to impressed. If he throws wild kicks like he did today thenni don't see him lasting long all someone has to do is trap one of his kicks or kick his suport leg and the guy would go down. Or the could just close the distance as soon as that first leg comes up and trip him down. I don't see him lasting long unless he changes his style what do you think?

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
I imagine he'll get paired up with a wrestler pretty quickly then be taken down immediately and pounded out. We'll see though cause i know nothing about the dude other than he threw some vicious head kicks.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yha I agree and I would have to watch the fight again to see if he does bu I know many capirea fighters keep their hands at their waste leaving them wide open for a boxer. FYI Caporea was origionaly developed by slaves in aferica and made to look like a dance so their masters wouldn't know they were learning to fight.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Depends, if his coach has control and put him against a striker then he may go through a few rounds, against a wrestler I'd say he will pretty much get tenderised.

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
I did notice hisn hands were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down when throwing those kicks. It's a good way to get countered or taken down if you ask me lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts