Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much would you have to be paid to get in the ring with Fedor?? personally I'd do it for 100,000...some of u guys are gonna say no way but i would..wats the worst that could happen?? the first time he connects cleanly im gonna go right to sleep , so i doubt there would be permanent damage, unlike if i stood in there for 3 rounds and took a beating the whole time...i dont wanna come across as a tough guy , but i would do it..and dont give me crap saying i would die in the ring , cuz that wouldnt happen cuz the second ur not intelligently defending urself the fight is stopped..but if this were a street fight..i would be dead in under 2 mins

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
2 bucks. i would love to be the first guy to try a flying arm bar hear hook judo throw and be killed in the process

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yea...i forgot to mention u cant take a dive...if u dive u dont get paid...just think if he cracks you clean ur going to sleep ne way so when u wake up u will be a wealthy man :D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that would be pretty cool..telling fedor ur gonna give him a one two combo, and he cant block it he has to sit there and take it..u think if u hit him square on the chin twice u could put him to sleep for real?? i doubt it but i think he might go down...i dont care who ur u get hit on the button ur goin down..imagine kknockin fedor out wow..i could die a happy man :D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
free?? i mean i consider myself to be a lil crazy but i wouldnt step in there for free..cuz ur def gonna go to the hospital so i need my bills payed for..and although it would be awesome to say i faught fedor i need some money for it...maybe 50 g's id do it for

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I would do it for $1000. It wouldnt be so bad he'd pound my face in and the ref would stop it and over time i would recover and say i stepped in the ring with the greatest MMAer ever to live and I'd be $1000 richer.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
MMA freak said:
I would do it for a million dollars, before he kills me because thats how much my family would probably sue him for after my death.

hahaha...

id do it for some of his hot asian groupies he has chasing him wherever he goes... damn... fedor is the man tho... such a well composed fighter..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.