Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that we have all sat around and tried to crunch the numbers on the cost of building a Death Star, but just ran out of paper in our adding machine.

Well, thankfully I found a guy that actually did all that work for us and believe it or not, it's REALLY expensive!

Here's the link.

How Much To Build A Death Star?

·
Registered
773 Posts
wat a waste of money on the bailout we could have put it towards a deathstar....the death star would have been uber cool

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
That is from one of the later Star Trek movies, First Contact or one of those. If my husband knew there was a thread on here discussing the Borg Cube he'd jizz in his pants.

·
Stone Cold Crazy
1,702 Posts
So would there even be enough money on earth to actually have to build this? If there even was would they even have the material for it without causing a huge shortage? Being a movie I dont ever see an acurate figure to build the death star being generated.

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
So would there even be enough money on earth to actually have to build this? If there even was would they even have the material for it without causing a huge shortage? Being a movie I dont ever see an acurate figure to build the death star being generated.
Someone didn;t read the article.

And I never got into Star Trek...so any reference to it completely goes over my head.

·
Chocolate City
3,505 Posts
Star Trek is gayer then Little Richard's underpants.

How dare you besmirch a star wars thread with its presence.

What about all the poor Wookie slaves that didn't get paid? Where's their union?
Maybe they used labor laws from the 1800's, zinggggg.

·
Stone Cold Crazy
1,702 Posts
Yeah I didnt read the last part of the article when they mentioned the money is even available. I wouldve put down the calculator as soon as the cost hit how much the world has total and just say nearly impossible.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Its a tool of fear so definitely the right wingers.
Lets not forget which party developed and used the atom bomb? :thumb02:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts