Votes: 4 14.8%
  • GSP wins by decision

Votes: 6 22.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know theres a lot of disscussion over who will win the fight. but how do you think GSP or Hughes will exactly end?
I have a feeling GSP will dominate the first round and Hughes will realize the this isnt the same GSP he fough a few years ago. GSP will end the fight by TKO in the second round and Hughes will have that same pouty look on his face that he did when he lost to Penn. I see it going the same way GSP vs Sherk did only more dominating.Either that or I see GSP winning a dominating Decision. Hughes fans have to be a little skeptic about Hughes winning considering his last fight was so horrible regaudless of the fact he won. Face it GSP will win.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I know theres a lot of disscussion over who will win the fight. but how do you think GSP or Hughes will exactly end?
I have a feeling GSP will dominate the first round and Hughes will realize the this isnt the same GSP he fough a few years ago. GSP will end the fight by TKO in the second round and Hughes will have that same pouty look on his face that he did when he lost to Penn. I see it going the same way GSP vs Sherk did only more dominating.Either that or I see GSP winning a dominating Decision. Hughes fans have to be a little skeptic about Hughes winning considering his last fight was so horrible regaudless of the fact he won. Face it GSP will win.
wtf is wrong with your poll. your such a gsp nuthugger that you didnt even put an option were hughes can beat gsp. there is a small chance that hughes will win. stupid thread you have here.

·
Registered
891 Posts
it is kinda obsessive to write off hughes. especially since he beat gsp before, and penn 2x. Do you really think hes at home eatting doughnuts right now thinking hell crush GSP? I think hes well aware that this is gonna be the hardest fight of his career and a guy that talented

·
Registered
139 Posts
as a great man once said to be the champ you got to beat the champ and i dont see gsp getting it done. hughes will win by rear naked choke in the 4th round. matt hughes cant win with you people, even if he wins the fight you will continue to want him to fight gsp and penn over and over until he does lose then you will act like he is washed up so i hope he beats gsp's ass just to prove once again why he is the most dominate 170 lb on the face of the planet!!!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Matt Hughes by ground and pound in the second round!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok! I've been reading alot of post about this fight and it seems that the majority of people believe that GSP is going to win this fight...Now I'm a big GSP fan, probably because I'm canadian..hehe...But even though I love GSP, I don't really find it fair that some people don't even give Hughes a chance...I mean this guy is the champ and has been extremely dominant since is loss to BJ Penn, plus he's beaten GSP before...All this to say that Matt Hughes is no joke and I believe this is going to be a great fight...Now I do have to pick a winner and like I said, I'm a big GSP fan...GSP by submision in the 3rd round...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Georges St. Pierre will defeat Matt Hughes and become the new UFC Weltwerweight Champion by either 2nd round TKO/KO or a Submission, early in the 3rd round.

·
Registered
42 Posts
GSP by submission. I see the fight ending like this: first with strikes that will rock Hughes sending him to the mat, in the flurry of strikes Hughes will end up giving his back and tap due to a rear naked choke. I collect my money at the Palms.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts