Quinton Jackson UD (LOSS)
Brandon Vera SD (WIN)
Wanderlei Silva KO (LOSS)
Chuck Liddell SD (WIN)
Houston Alexander KO (LOSS)
Forrest Griffin TKO(WIN)
Wilson Gouveia UD (WIN)
Stephan Bonnar UD (LOSS)

This is Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine"s record, not one of my favorite fighters, but who else has fought top competition like he has? I half to give him props, he beat out 2 former/future champs and put up a great fight against Rampage. He is definitely an up n down fighter getting KTFO more than a few times but damn has he fought some good competition.

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
Rampage is my fav and I think he'll go 10-0 :thumb02:

but Keith is a tough sob, which is why he's still round despite those losses.

·
Banned
670 Posts
Sorry the goblin has used every way known currently to be knocked out, hear he is training to do a cartwheel next time he gets crushed and then falls flat on his face, can't wait. A true master of his craft.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Rampage lost to Forrest though, albeit controversial
The only people who thought that fight was even remotely controversial are big Rampage fans. Forrest out struck him and out grappled him. It wasn't controversial.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I think Shogun would go 10-0 too (I see him winning Forrest rematch basically). Also Shogun vs. Bader could be tough as Shogun did have some troubles with Coleman's wrestling too and Bader wouldn't run out of gas as soon as Coleman did. Then again I doubt Shogun would gas out as quick as he did against Coleman either.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
The only people who thought that fight was even remotely controversial are big Rampage fans. Forrest out struck him and out grappled him. It wasn't controversial.
Exactly, Rampage is and will continue to be the most overrated, and overhyped fighter in MMA history... there is no way around it.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Exactly, Rampage is and will continue to be the most overrated, and overhyped fighter in MMA history... there is no way around it.
You can't really make a rational argument for Rampage being more overhyped than Tito or Chuck. He isn't overrated at all he is a legitimate top5 lhw I haven't seen anyone really talk about him in a way where he would be put above what his record says. No one is calling him the p4p best.

That Forrest/Rampage fight was controversial also the judging was terrible and all over the place both ways. It was like 2 of the judges didn't watch the fight and just filled their cards out at random. It was very close also 2 definitive rounds for each and 1 round that was probably closer to a draw than being for either guy.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Only the most successful Pride alum in the UFC besides Anderson.

obv most overrated in history?? lol wtf.

i hear these guys like Cro Cop and Nog get lauded over time and time again. Yet Rampage gets shit on. lol w/e.

the record speaks for itself.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Here's a little quote that you politely sent to me that applies to your comments here:

Spend a little more time around here before you start making ignorant comments like that, grow up - BrianRClover

·
It Lurks...
676 Posts
Well, since my fav lhw is the Wand I'll say he'd beat everyone on the list. Before you guys throw a conniption fit let me iterate that this would be Pride Wand with head stomps and "dietary supplements." Or better yet, Vale Tudo Wanderlei with head butts and elbows in there as well. Then no body would stop the swarm.

As for Page being overrated, that's just silly...

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Here's a little quote that you politely sent to me that applies to your comments here:
First of all, that comment was in regards to you demeaning another member MMA forum... that is unacceptable, we are here to have adult conversations, and there is no reason to make such comments.
My comment was demeaning a fighter I believe to be overrated and overhyped, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If you're not okay with reading the opinions of others, I suggest you stay away from forums, MMA or otherwise, because that is what they are all about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts