Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u u had to pick do u hate hughes or love him..i respect him as a fighter but i think he is the biggest arrogant clown in MMA

·
Registered
808 Posts
I would not pick if I hated him or loved him. I never met the guy to know either way. He comes across as arrogant to a degree, but he also seems humble. My opinion anyway:dunno: I do like him though as a fighter

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i think alot will say hate cuz of how they showed him on TUF 2. I love watching fight so id say love em

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Even though he is a great fighter there is something about him that makes me want to hate him.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Gotta Love him

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MMA freak said:
Frank Trigg has the honors of biggest clown in MMA, well at least UFC with Phil Baroni as runner up. I respect Matt Hughes, his matches are a huge draw and hes entertaining in a lot of his fights win or lose. But sometimes he annoys me, how he underestimates a lot of people then hugs them after the fights when hes getting personal in the foreplays.
i totally disagree with u about trigg and baroni..i love those guys..very entertaining..but i couldnt agree more about hughes gettin personal with guys b4 the fight than after hugging and sayin he respects them :thumbsdown:

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
i think he's way to arrogant! its funny to see american fighters be so cocky, then you look at Fedor, Cro-cop, Wandy, and they're all very humble and respectful. i guess us americans just love acting like pretentious azzholes. anyway, besides his personality, i don't like his fighting that much. he gets some good subs and such, but every single fight is; "pick guy up... bring guy to fence...slam guy..." i mean, he's not that well rounded really. he's a good "fighter", meaning he wins, but he's not that exciting... to me.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Like him.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
I think Matt is a great fighter. He really pulls a crowd because, like Ortiz, you either really want to see him win, or you really want to see him lose. I like his showmanship and his fighting techniques. 2 thumbs up for the Champion without a nickname. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Matt Hughes needs a serious beatdown and he will get one this Saturday! I cannot wait!

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I got the beers in the fridge and the jay's rolled up for my only day off work every week- SATURDAY!! Can't wait for this fight!!!!! I gotta record it to cuz I'll be to ****ed up to remember the outcome of each fight. :laugh: Anyone whos gonna be on this forum saturday night be prepared cuz I'm coming on LOADED and if BJ wins I'm gonna be very elated!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts