·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see how we all stand.... GO GSP!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Hughes baby, hes the champ until someone beats him.....maybe after he beats GSP he will finally shut up with his post fight begging to Dana for a title chot (as he pronounces it)

·
Registered
50 Posts
GSP all the way.

We all know Matt Hughes is way too big headed and the only reason he is champion is coz BJ injured his rib, this is the beginning of the end for Matt hes gonna lose to GSP then BJ will get his rematch and Matt will lose again and probably move to Lightweight and try to take on Sherk.

·
Registered
794 Posts
UFC101 said:
GSP all the way.

We all know Matt Hughes is way too big headed and the only reason he is champion is coz BJ injured his rib, this is the beginning of the end for Matt hes gonna lose to GSP then BJ will get his rematch and Matt will lose again and probably move to Lightweight and try to take on Sherk.
love it.....i can see that image on hughes face when BJ Penn made him tap, PRICELESS. Here it comes again courtesy of GSP.

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Too be the Man! You gotta BEAT the Man!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!

as much as i love GSP.... i dont see it happeneing.... i wish him luck though.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
ohhh its happening

i been wait to see this fight for a long time im gonna be hype come fight night.....judt b coz im telln eveyone GSP is gonna win YEAAAAAA

·
Registered
370 Posts
GSP definitely has the upper hand in this one IMO. GSP will win this fight.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hughes has been a great champion for a long time but GSP has the skill, cardio and athleticism to be the next great champion.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
TLB said:
Hughes has been a great champion for a long time but GSP has the skill, cardio and athleticism to be the next great champion.
And I do agree that he will be a great champion. I see him holding it for a while once he wins it. The only one close willl be BJ Penn if he gets back in fighting shape and stops thinking that just skill will win it for him.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
And I do agree that he will be a great champion. I see him holding it for a while once he wins it. The only one close willl be BJ Penn if he gets back in fighting shape and stops thinking that just skill will win it for him.
second that, plus he has been polishing up on his english.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts