Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone here is a reality check, hughes is going to destroy gsp. Although i like gsp and think he's talented he really isnt going to stand a chance. most of you think gsp will win this is just because you want to see someone beat matt hughes but deep down im sure you all know hughes will win again. but hey dont worry b/c you can always flip to penn i mean if hughes fights enough someone will finally beat him but its not gonna be gsp not in this fight

Reactions: americanfighter

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
yeah your right gsp has no chance. I mean its not like gsp destroyed sherk who hughes barely got a unanimous 5 round decision on being that sherk won a couple rounds.its not like gsp raped trigg in one round who is the same man that came close to beating hughes twice. Its not like gsp beat bj penn who beat hughes before and was beating hughes until he got his rib dislocated. its not like hughes actually said that if penn came with better cardio he would have won. its not like gsp has almost equall wrestling, equall subs and far superior standup. its not like when they first fought gsp was winning and stuffed many of hughes takedowns. stfu you fool, gsp wasnt even impressed with hughes win over peen and just like he says he can knock hughes out or submit him.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Am I the only one alive just wanting to see a good fight? I have been anticipating this fight for too damn long now.

Either man has the tools to dominate the other and to come out with the victory. Neither should be taken so lightly, as if their previous accomplishments mean nothing. They're both tremendous fighters, who I hope will put on a great match. We shall see what happens.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
JawShattera said:
yeah your right gsp has no chance. I mean its not like gsp destroyed sherk who hughes barely got a unanimous 5 round decision on being that sherk won a couple rounds.its not like gsp raped trigg in one round who is the same man that came close to beating hughes twice. Its not like gsp beat bj penn who beat hughes before and was beating hughes until he got his rib dislocated. its not like hughes actually said that if penn came with better cardio he would have won. its not like gsp has almost equall wrestling, equall subs and far superior standup. its not like when they first fought gsp was winning and stuffed many of hughes takedowns. stfu you fool, gsp wasnt even impressed with hughes win over peen and just like he says he can knock hughes out or submit him.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
323 Posts
JawShattera said:
LOL This is the post of the month!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
JawShattera said:
lmao great post i was laughing my ass of at this one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JawShattera said:
yeah your right gsp has no chance. I mean its not like gsp destroyed sherk who hughes barely got a unanimous 5 round decision on being that sherk won a couple rounds.its not like gsp raped trigg in one round who is the same man that came close to beating hughes twice. Its not like gsp beat bj penn who beat hughes before and was beating hughes until he got his rib dislocated. its not like hughes actually said that if penn came with better cardio he would have won. its not like gsp has almost equall wrestling, equall subs and far superior standup. its not like when they first fought gsp was winning and stuffed many of hughes takedowns. stfu you fool, gsp wasnt even impressed with hughes win over peen and just like he says he can knock hughes out or submit him.[/QUOte/]

yeah i am right because matt hughes did beat gsp the first time around, he did beat trigg twice even after taking a shot to the groin, he did beat penn by being in better shape which is a key to fighting, and he has won every fight for the past few years. he does have the heart to win a close match. its not like gsp was gonna get in the ring and say your my daddy matt hughes because he's trying to make money and he's trying to promote a ppv. oh yeah who is the lose to gsp. and i do believe he said he was scared the first time they fought because he didnt feel like he belonged well now he has the chance for a do over and i cant wait for matt hughes to show once again why he is pound for pound the most dominate fighter in mma!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
matt hughes

Matt Hughes needs to get beat down...and gsp will administer this beating to him in a couple weeks. Rich is gone, next is sylvia and hughes. All the Xyience freaks and Dana Whites lapdogs dethroned in a matter of weeks.

Should be fun times!

Still want Pride to come over and show off some more :D

NaChOmAmA

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
hey, all you coulda woulda shoulda guys....Trigg ALMOST beat Hughes....Penn WAS dominating Hughes until he did this and that and the other thing, stop making excuses for them, they lost to the best in the world, and GSP will lose to the best in the world AGAIN

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
gsp was a rookie when he first lost to hughes. Hes gone from a good fighter to a great fighter. hughes hasnt changed at all. hes one dimensional and hes got the same intensity in his takedowns and wrestling he did before. gsp before could stuff his takedowns, now hes a great fighter training with an olympic wrestling team. I give gsp and hughes equall submission skill, but gsp will beat his ass badly standing. gsp can do what hughes does very close to as good and hes not one dimensional, hughes hasnt changed in any way of benefit to him in this fight because gsp will want to stand and beat his ass. Hughes has a huge heart and will be very hard to finish but gsp will wear him down round through round and finish him in round 2,3 or 4.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sherdog said:
I can't stand anymore of these topics! You people just do minor tweaks to another topic!

then dont respond sherdog by the way thats a creative name you got there

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
yes!!!!! finaly someone who agrees and is not afraid to say it. heres the way I see it. Every one knows that GSP seems a little scared. When gsp fought bj he had alot of trouble but Mat just dominated him in the end. It seems like Matt always has more conditionting and is able to out last the other guy. Matt by tko

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
hey, all you coulda woulda shoulda guys....Trigg ALMOST beat Hughes....Penn WAS dominating Hughes until he did this and that and the other thing, stop making excuses for them, they lost to the best in the world, and GSP will lose to the best in the world AGAIN
could not agree more

·
Banned
157 Posts
No he won't. Matt Hughes hasn't improved one bit since their fight at UFC 50, St. Pierre has greatly. St. Pierre had bad submission defense, in his fight against BJ Penn he showed way better defense. And St. Pierre is likely to dominate Hughes on the stand up like he did last time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.