Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i was unsure, thought he might get stupid and trade with Daley for a few mins waiting for a takedown.

Koscheck: "Im so egotistical i might just stand with him, maybe i will do it to prove a point. Im the cocky one right?"

Thats statement made me so sure he wont even throw a decent shot at daley, which is the smartest gameplan he can pull off.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
He can shoot all he wants if he can't take Daley down all he's doing is putting himself in range to get dropped.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daley wouldnt stop one takedown from a wrestler as good as koscheck. Though i am pulling for him because im a brit...and more importantly love stand up brawlers

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Don't let your fellow countryman McKeever read that, hahaha.

I don't see it happening either, I think Kos will take him down and sub him, but I guess Daley has been really improving his TDD.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who can you find over in england who can wrestle like Koscheck though? I dont think there is anyone in the world who can stop Koschecks take downs for the whole fight well not without Alvez like leg kicks to slow him down when you are both getting tired, daley does not have them leg kicks.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I think he's been working with King Mo, but still how good can your TDD get in that short a time?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didnt know he had been training with Mo, but honestly i think the more he defends takedowns the more confident in striking he is. He will forget his TDD and get sloppy. Thats if he cane stuff a few early.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Didnt know he had been training with Mo, but honestly i think the more he defends takedowns the more confident in striking he is. He will forget his TDD and get sloppy. Thats if he cane stuff a few early.
If he stuffs a few early Kos could be in trouble, he doesn't exactly have an iron chin.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Na but he does recover well, cant see daley following him to the mat to fast either.
If Daley lands clean he won't need to follow him to the mat, Kos will be out before he hits it.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If he lands bang on the chin sure he knocks him cold, Koscheck better keep his lands up and dont throw to many shots. He has to leave no openings.

Im not arguing that if Daley can keep it standing he no doubt wins, even though koscheck looked decent standing against Alves

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Well hopefully Kos puts his ego aside and takes this to the ground to finish it quick. I've never been a fan of Daley since he took out my boy Dustin :( ...

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
John Hathaway is a sick wrestler and hes english.

You guys act like daley has no tdd in the first place like hes kongo or houston alexandar or some thing, he isnt.

Im interested to see what koscheck said before the rumble fight in the count down and pre-interviews, did he say he would stand and bang with him? I cant remember. Honestly, i dont think kos is joking when he says that stuff about his ego, but then again, i dont think hes stupid either, i like koscheck, but im confident daley can stuff a TD or two and KO him. Only time will tell.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Well Daley stopped Shield from taking him down for a round 2 years ago but he got him down eventually. Maybe Daley's tdd has improved since then though.

Im taking koscheck via UD though I think.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Koscheck wont be stupid enough to stand for long hes after a win and even its via blanket attack he will do it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts