Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Do You Think TREY B. Would Make A Good Mod?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eh fellas & ladies too for that matter...:

What do you think of me being a moderator? I think I could bring an element of professionalism to the forum. I've been into the MMA scene since I was 14, and I'm 21 now so....umm yeah. I've seen quite a bit. Not to mention, I think my posts bring lots of good discussion to topics. Grammar is a good thing! :D Plus now that the modeling photo shoots have slowed down a bit for me, I could spend some more time on here. I just wanted to make sure everyone here would be for it...cause if not, I don't wanna step on anyone's toes - you know what I mean?

So, what are everyone's thoughts on this particular issue. Thoughts on me? I DO want to hear from ya...so don't hesitate to vote yay or nay for ya boy.

As I just figured you know...the more the site grows, the more help the administrators would need. Who knows though? :dunno: Just a thought though. Lemme know! Take care peoples.

T.B.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Yeah I can see you being a mod. Your not gonna act like having moderator under you name is a crown like some people are you? If not Im cool with it. Also what are the responsibilities of a mod? I would like to be mod sometime down the road as well when a position opens up. I havent been into MMA as long as some people but I have watched alot of videos and have done alot of research so Ive caught up fast. I feel my knowledge of MMA is as good as most mods. Hell if Rush can be a mod anyone can.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. We'll see where it leads.

Anyone else have thoughts?

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Gaylord said:
If someone who does not know how to moderate and asks MMA freak how to like jdun11 or someone who stickies a thread and begs until he gets the job like Putmeonhold gets it, Trey B should be the main administrator.
Get a life ****....how long did you beg and plead for your mod spot? How many f-ing threads did you make crying about how you need to be a mod cuz this site sucks and the current mods were "worthless". Go away man and get a ****in life already.

BTW that's a perfect screen name for ya bud glad to see you've come to terms with your sexuality finally...now go drink a bottle of bleach

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Gaylord said:
Yeah, I have a life such as making thread on George Bush .vs. Wanderlei Silva and Joe Riggs having HIV. Also I put in a member I hate in my avatar and wasted photo ink due to it. Yeah I sure have no life...
Photo ink? wtf are you talking about? It took 10 seconds to make that picture and maybe 30 seconds to put it as my avatar. I made a thread TITLE saying Joe had HIV and you thought it was funny, and once again nothing in the thread had anything to do with him having HIV, it was just the title, and it took 2 seconds to type it Mr. 481,021 posts a day.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me?:laugh: :laugh: Your a 14 year old boy!!! A ****in freshman in high school for Christ sake. You've probably dont even know what a ***** is you ****in idiot, and your talkin about knockin out a grown mans teeth. You are a ****in joke dude. Honestly why dont you go corrupt a different forum. I just cant understand why u would wanna be somewhere where everone hates you especially me who wants you dead you worthless piece of shit. Go **** yourself.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dammit. I should have included a poll.

You guys think that would have been / is necassary?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think this would be an amazing idea. Trey does alot in the MMA Video and Download section, especially providing UFC entrance music and theme song music for everyone. I vote yes.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Gaylord said:
Why thank you, want a sapphire?
is that the best you can come up with, gaylord (lol, fits your description)?
editing someones post is all you got:rolleyes: ?

and i think we have enough mods already....

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
doublelegtakedown said:
and i think we have enough mods already....
Thanks for the honesty bud. I appreciate it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.